PAS Calendar is up for January 2007

Talk about anything that's clean.

PAS Calendar is up for January 2007

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:17 pm

note several changes .....

Sunday night MM and MM tamer will rotate towns in January to spice things up a bit.

Sunday night after MM we will do a few Ilsh explorations to new areas .... and a monthly Peerless Walk Thru event where our experienced Peerless folks will teach the rest of us how to do the various peerless.

Note the change in how we do Bedlam ... after reading the threads related to how we distribute gold and loot from the Bedlam event, I decided we will try a new method in January, and see how it goes. All items will now be rolled for at the PAC house following the Bedlam Peerless. If anyone wants to farm keys early for us, we could possibly do back to back peerless for extra chances at cool things, and ingredients.

We still have a Guild meeting, its on a Saturday evening, an hr before normal PAS event time, from 7 to 8pm cdt ... and remember we take all suggestions into account when I build the calendar the next month, so get your two cents in!

Also note, due to several requests, that we will start Friday Fights, team pvp for 2 hrs every Friday night. Ill be there for the first one so we can get it started, then after that Ill prob still try to take half of those Fridays off from UO ... so if this event continues ... we need some Elders or others to step up and volunteer to run them (just icq me or tell us when we get together Friday that u might be interested in running that event).

As always, I try to spice up the events so that everyone will have fun. Pvpers can look forward to PAS Wargames this Wednesday night, at Sac shrine fel, like we used to do .... KD will be one target, one team defends him, one tries to kill him .. 5 min rounds, its a blast. If we have a lot of people show up, then we add another target for the teams.

So pass word to try to be there Wed to support this old school event, its a lot of fun, we change teams up each round to try to have everyone win some rounds.

Hope u enjoy being in PAS in January 2007 ... THANK YOU to all of u that show up for guild events, you guys and girls are AWESOME!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion