Pet Combat Training tip

Talk about anything that's clean.

Pet Combat Training tip

Postby Rhett Iri » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:12 pm

This is probably old news to most members:

Pets can gain a great deal of combat experience quickly when you have them attack the Crazed Mage located in Shame Level 4. The mage doesn't do a lot of physical damage but is tough and hard to kill. It is similar to sparring with a Shadow Iron Elemental, however the combat experience spools up much faster.

When training lower level pets, I use a tank Cu to attack the mage and then have the lower level pet attack second.

Most pets will begin to display the message, "Your pet no longer gains experience" after a certain point. For example, I trained a 4 slot GD from 10-80 in about 45 minutes today. I used 100+ bandages to keep the GD healthy.

I marked some runes to this area and left them in a rune book in the guild chests is anyone wants to try this. Here's a screen shot of the area:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rhett Iri
PAS Knight
PAS Knight

Medals: 1
SilverHawk Medal (1)

Re: Pet Combat Training tip

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:18 pm

kool ty
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: Pet Combat Training tip

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:54 pm

thanks, Rhett!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion