Need a little help.

Talk about anything that's clean.

Need a little help.

Postby Chux » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:46 am

So I'm sure my characters are now outdated. I was going to make space for a new character, not really sure what is considered a good layout now. So I'm looking for advice on that, and I was also wondering if there was a soulforge add-on like with the regular forges and anvils. If so is there any way that if I gathered what was need for one is there anyone willing to craft one for me?
Gandor - Main Character
Grunt - Crafting Character
Chux
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Need a little help.

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:06 am

I'm pretty sure I can make a soulforge for you. As for characters, what type of characters do you have?

For example, my primary characters I use for PAS events are:

KD, mage-stealth-ninja\ (mage for guild support, magery damage and heals/cures for guildmates, ninja to go into wolf form and run away hehe, and stealth for guild support in places where we need a stealther).

Temptress and Rasputin - discord tamers (discord is still the most overpowered skill in game for tamers in my opinion).

Misty - fisher, uses archery to kill sea serpents etc along with 120 fishing skill.

I also have other chars (archer, necro), but I still need to work their skills up.

I would definitely recommend you look into mastery for skills, it really adds a punch to any character. You get a mastery book and then get level 1, 2 and 3 mastery scrolls (I thin they are called scrolls) that let you learn the skills, each level gives you passive and active potential boosts to that character. The level 3 scrolls are very expensive and you get them from champ spawns mostly I think.

I was gone 2.5 yrs and just back now for the last 5 months, so I'm sure others will chime in to help with more details.

I'll look into the soulforge tonight after work.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: Need a little help.

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:15 pm

I made a soulforge for you, Gandor. I'll get it to you ingame. I'll also give you a sorceror suit (all 70s, 100 lrc). Do you want a male or female sorceror suit?

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion