Old Forums?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Old Forums?

Postby Pharon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:33 am

Are the old forums archived? Any chance there is a link to old forum posts?

I was looking for a bunch of the old RP stuff we did way back then.

Also, KD, you wouldnt happen to have my ICQ still would you? (I know that is probably a long shot)
Pharon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Blackstaff Medal of Spiritualy (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Re: Old Forums?

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:16 am

hmm I quit using icq about 10 yrs ago, then decided to get a new number about 5 yrs ago, but I dont have the old icq numbers of PAS :(

As for old posts archived, I doubt it. We lost all the forum information years ago, and Travis/Ghost had to start us up again.

When I get home from work I'll look through my word documents for your icq and anything else that I can find. When you came back, I looked your name up and found a promotion post I kept where you were promoted to Templar (2002 or 2003).

I'll see what I can find. I recommend that you pm Ghost to see if he has any of the older stuff archived somewhere.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Pharon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:40 am

Thanks KD, but dont bend over backwards looking for that info.

I used to have my old number memorized, it was almost exactly the same as my drivers license number. Then it became more important to remember my DL number and I guess my brain only has enough room for one of them.
Pharon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Blackstaff Medal of Spiritualy (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:26 pm

rofl.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tracy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:08 pm

I cared about that RP considerably, and had asked Travis in the admin forums about saving it all. Ended up reposting it myself.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:11 pm

We didn't end up with backups of any of the other RPs though. :(
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Return to General Discussion