Meet and Greet 26 march notes

Talk about anything that's clean.

Meet and Greet 26 march notes

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:45 pm

https://stratics.com/threads/developer- ... 18.397930/

These two I liked

[Velturus Viaxus]: There is a Malas rune in my backpack that leads to a portrait. The portrait is one we have tried to burn and curse, But its magics are stronger than we know. We have considered marking all of these locations that we can find, But we wanted to ask if these blemishes can be dealt with by your Powers. If they can, where may we send the list once we have gathered it,

[Kyronix]: You'll need to contact a GM and they can have a look at the issue

[Velturus Viaxus]: It is my belief that these artifacts and blemishes are, "Errors," from the beggining of time. Roofs several feet away from the Building, or in the case of this rune, A portrait that cannot be handled by mortal hands. We only seek to make our world look as best as possible.

[Kyronix]: A most noble effort!

[Britannic]: First, can you make the log-out process go to the character selection list instead of all the way out to the account login? So we don't have to log all the way out and log all the way back in just to change a character? Should I keep going or are you cogitating?

[Bleak]: This is possible but would require a rewrite of the login process

[Britannic]: Just something to consider to make changing toons a little easier.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion