Princess Kelli... returns?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Princess Kelli... returns?

Postby Princess Kelli » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:40 am

Hi everyone!

Yes, that's right. King David's daughter (whom you probably remember as a really obnoxious teenage girl) is interested in returning to UO... And she's 21 now! Weird!

My fondest memories of this game are wandering around Delucia pretending like I knew what I was doing when I really, really, really didn't have a clue. And tailoring clothing and dyeing clothing over, and over, and over again. That's about the extent of my real knowledge of the game.

I would really like to try and truly learn the game (because, let's be real, I never really knew the game in the first place) and possibly attend some events here and there.

Then again, I'm currently student teaching this semester and am super swamped and busy so who knows if I will stick to this.

Regardless, I'm rambling.

Just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I remember practically being raised on this game! :shock:
Princess Kelli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Princess Kelli... returns?

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:23 am

just for a reference, Kelli was 2 yrs and 3 months old when she started playing UO.

One memory stands out. My kids (the princesses) were raised in Delucia. It was small, they had 3 orc camps spawning outside of town, and they could enjoy the game without real risk. One day, Princess katie logged in and was attacked by orcs inside Delucia (it was invaded by UO). She logged out fast and said "Im not playing until they take the orcs away". I told Kelli that she could do the same thing and I would let them know when everything was normal again. She looked at me and said "Dad, the orcs are in our town, let's go kick their butt."

ROFL so I icqd that Princess Kelli was in Delucia fighting the spawn if anyone wanted to help. Within 5 minutes, there were a dozen PAS following her around, healing her and attacking orcs when they were getting too close to her. She was an archer, so she learned to always keep a distance.

She had a blast getting all that gold and when we finished, she said "COOL I can buy more cloth now to make clothes!".

She loved the fact that the clothes she made had her name on them (gm made).

Ah the good old days. Btw, both princesses came to Orlando in 2013 to the PAS get together at Chalnoth and Violet's house and met Brianna, Tiger and many other PAS in RL. With so many people there they may not remember many folks but they were both there (along with my wife and I).

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:17 am

Welcome back, Princess! I know how real life will be a pain with playing and we all understand it all to well. Just play when you have a chance/time. My daughter played for a while but her real life is her husband, his/her kids so she does not play today. My Granddaughter did play a few years back and is living with us once more as we closer to her college and her parent's house has no internet plus was 50 miles away, says she has no time for games and we understand that. My son who never played is now running with PAS when he can. His internet sucks where he lives, (Housemate has Sat TV only, refuses to upgrade even when he offer to pay for upgrade) so he normally plays over with us (we have cable)

If I can be of any help in game please let me know.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:18 am

This is awesome--return of the Princess. I hope you do play with us. How wonderful to see you again, Princess Kelli!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Princess Kelli » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:25 am

Thank you both!

Any help in-game would be great.

I'm now at that point where Dad has gotten me a bit started back into things and my character is fully leveled out but I don't know what to do with myself...

Been fighting Tsuki Wolves and getting gold from them but I don't know what else to do haha.
Princess Kelli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Pharon » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:46 am

Welcome back, princess :D

You would have been 6 or 7 probably last time I played, but I remember you!
Pharon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Blackstaff Medal of Spiritualy (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Postby Ciara » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:14 pm

The new taming stuff is pretty neat. Have you looked into that?
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Princess Kelli » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Not yet.

Right now the only character I have is Princess Kelli and the rest of that account are dad's characters haha.

I started a free trial account just to look around at some stuff because I can't really afford paying monthly for a whole other account right now. We'll see though! I loved taming, if I recall.
Princess Kelli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Cortez18 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:33 am

come do a spawn, you'll like it :)
Cortez18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Cinderella » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:14 pm

If you loved taming before you will love it now
nothing quite like watching your giant beetle fighting creatures (blue beetle)

and if when you were a crafter, you ever did the BODs (bulk order deeds)
then you will love them now too. You get to chose your reward now for the bods.
And you can get natural dyes from doing them. I love the poppie white naturday dye. go pink!!!

==================

when I first started I had a crafter who looted everything off every corpse just so I'd have gold to craft.
so I know how that was. I actually ran from city to city.
Once I was trying to get into Trinsic from the East side & I kept getting killed by the brigands.
I think it took 20 times to get my corpse inside the city limits & of course by then I had no money left.
I think after that I stayed at the sheep pen, shearing sheep to make money...
crazy times. so yes I fully understand how the crafter has to make money to keep the habit going.
Cinderella
Former Entrusted First Lady
Former Entrusted First Lady

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Rhett Iri » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Both Cortez and Marcus have amazing archers. I've seen them fire arrows/bolts like machine gunners and one shot most monsters. So if you like playing an archer, I'm sure you can get excellent advice from them in game.

Maybe we could do an all (or nearly all) archer event?
Rhett Iri
PAS Knight
PAS Knight

Medals: 1
SilverHawk Medal (1)

Return to General Discussion