Getting into the Housing Business

Talk about anything that's clean.

Getting into the Housing Business

Postby Nash » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:52 pm

So i've decided to try and make money with housing again. I know the best thing that sells are Keeps. But they are near impossible to place. So ive decided to get into the 18X18 market with Unique House Designs.

I've created a Char named Bob The Builder and he will be selling 18X18s hopefully at least 1 a week. I will gladly sell or build any guild member a 18X18 at cost.

Im thinking of selling to others at double cost. Average sells price will be between 1.7 and 2 mill each.

Anyways im doing this cause i just recently moved and have to use Dial up for a few months and this gives me something to do ingame.

I just finished the first design and its located behind the PAS prison. It is a Malas Orc Fort. If anyone is interested or needs my services let me know. ICQ me at 128371054 Nash/Alius

Take care and good hunting.
Nash
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:57 pm

I already own a 18x18 but I would be interested in you remodeling it for me. What would that cost me?
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:11 pm

I would like to see about you redesigning mine as well...I am willing to pay you for ur time bro...once I build up some more gold of course....u have my q...gimme a holler and let me know
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to General Discussion