In case you were wondering...

Talk about anything that's clean.

In case you were wondering...

Postby Marck VanRaekson » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:13 pm

Time difference. That's mostly it. I've missed alot of my favorite events lately. I'm not real happy about it either. My wife switched shifts so I eat lunch with her at event time M-F. Sunday through thursday for you folks. As for weekends I'm hardly ever around my computer, I am in japan after all and I have to enjoy it while I can. When its 8pm CST in the states it's 11am the next day here in Japan. Without the benefit of DST, like I had the last time my wife worked day shift, I'm an extra hour ahead. Japan doesn't use DST. Unfortunately I'll probably be missing alot from the daily PAS scene. It won't be long though and I'll be stateside with the majority of you. Just 3 months... It's alot easier for me to make free time at 8pm than it is to tell my wife I want to skip lunch for a level 6 t-hunt, blah blah blah. (she doesn't play so these pleas fall on deaf ears) Anyway I know you guys all understand... just thought I'd throw you all a clue since you probably won't be seeing me around a whole lot.

"Let he who is without sin, buy the first round."
Marck VanRaekson
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:30 pm

Hey partner...PAS is all about real life first...You will be missed and I for one will look forward to your return...If I were in your place I doubt I would be ingame much either...Heck, the chance to check out all there is in Japan is a once in a lifetime thing for most folks...Enjoy it while you can...One day I hope to be able to go there
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Rex » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:15 pm

RL first for sure man...we miss having you around and will be glad to see you back again.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Centibite » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:54 pm

All I hear is blah blah blah blah .... =p

I know how you feel bro, remember when I was in your shoes. Don't worry though you only have a few months left until you are American again, bacca nihonjin.
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Marck VanRaekson » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:39 pm

Centibite Wrote: only have a few months left until you are American again, bacca nihonjin.

URA SINDAIYO!!! kuso bacca americajin!

"Let he who is without sin, buy the first round."
Marck VanRaekson
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby Sagan » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:52 pm

jeez i've been stateside for too long the only words I recognized was stupid japanese and stupid american. LOL
Sagan
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy

Postby Centibite » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:13 pm

Yeah ... if you want to know what the other means PM me, It's not very nice.

:evil:
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Tracy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:43 pm

I also haven't been online lately...
Three main reasons:

Just before Christmas I decided to play through FFX again. Great game, you should try it if you haven't already.

For Christmas I got FFXII...so that has been keeping me occupied.

And my wife got a couple of TV shows...and when I say a couple of shows I mean entire seasons, every episode...lol

But I'll start working my way back into events in no time...sorry for the distraction lol

Holidays usually do that to me.
:)
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Brianna » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:30 am

hurry back to me...i mean us....i miss you...i mean we miss you

for real though come back soon i have characters that need runes to your houses....does me no good to be able to get to the stuff in them if i cant get to the actual house the stuff is located in

love bri

ps i really do miss you being ingame...guess im gonna have to pick up the phone and call you more often huh?
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Rex » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:55 pm

I won't lie, I miss ya too Jr. Hurry back man, it's not the same without you.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:03 pm

You two...

*cries*

8)
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion