King of the Hill event 6/22/18

Talk about anything that's clean.

King of the Hill event 6/22/18

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:10 am

Let's start advertising the King of the Hill event for this coming Friday, June 22, 2018.

Here's how it works:

PAS is inviting all guilds to try to take the hill just east of Fel Delucia from PAS. We will go there at 8pm cdt and we dare any others to knock us off the hill.

So pass the word ingame to pvpers we know, through general chat a few times each night (we dont want to spam too often), and maybe Stratics or other online forums.

There are no rules. :)

Just come knock us off the hill and try to hold the hill as long as you can. The event lasts one hour, from 8-9 pm cdt, Friday, June 22, 2018.

If anyone has any questions, post them here.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: King of the Hill event 6/22/18

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:12 am

Double check your insurance and do NOT carry anything that cannot be insured, IE BOS, stock your bank box with apples, petals, trap boxes, BANDAIDS, Pet food as you may lose a few from looters, be sure to have enough gold in your bank to cover a few (dozens?) deaths. Undertaker staff is a must if you can get it.

Make sure to have everything repaired before this and have repair deeds in your bank if you need any items repaired. There are Tailor/smith shops there to use repair deeds, however, I did not see any bow crafters to repair bows so we may ask for a volunteers crafter to be hid in town to repair bows if need be.

KD I can post something at the Stratics forum
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:01 am

Hail Sonoma, Want to come play King of the Hill?
A blast from the PAST!

The Peoples Army of Sonoma and its alliance members is inviting all Sonoma’s guilds to participate in a King of the Hill event for this coming Friday, June 22, 2018. This event will take place in Delucia Felucca, the small hill just east of the city walls.

Mages will have no problem with getting to the top of the hill. but warriors will need to walk to the far east side of the hill as there is only one open route to get to the top of the hill.

Now I am sure all are going to ask how do I get there for this event? What about the PvPers that will be going to the event, what of a safe passage to get to the event, sorry I cannot in good faith tell you that you will be safe getting there, I can only ask that those guilds that do wish to test them self during this event restrain from attacking all and everyone and to save it for the KotH.

Now how to get there? Well, there the Felucca Trinsic passage where you can recall to and then take the passage thru to the Delucia back door, or you can take the Moonglow entrance to the lost lands (Papua) and run down to Delucia.

Now I am sure you are now asking, what in it for me? Well, have you ever wonder how good you are? How good your teamwork is? The only way to get answers is to come join the battle.

Double check your insurance and do NOT carry anything that cannot be insured, IE BOS, stock your bank box with apples, petals, trap boxes, BANDAIDS, Pet food as you may lose a few from looter, be sure to have enough gold in your bank to cover a few (dozens?) deaths. Undertaker staff is a must if you can get it.

Make sure to have everything repaired before this and have repair deeds in your bank if you need any items repaired. There are Tailor/smith shops there to use repair deeds.

Now I wonder if I were to ask a couple things from all that do come would you accept them for this event.

1. No fighting till you get to the King of the Hill event, then action stations, all hands on deck, oops wrong words, “Charge”.

2. No res killing (if possible, accidents do happen). If you see an individual running to his/her body wearing a grey robe leave them be till they drop the grey robe. However, I asked that you be fully dressed/heal before you return to the battle.

3. I will also suggest to help with the good guys/bad guys that those defending the hill wear Red color robes (to hide all the blood I am sure we will have. And the attackers color their robes Blue.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Yuudai » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Looks like a fun event

*A reminder with the way VVV flagging works be sure to realize that you will get flagged VVV and may suffer stat loss. After flagging VVV you stay that way until death, yes its messed up IMO.

1. No fighting till you get to the King of the Hill event, then action stations, all hands on deck, oops wrong words, “Charge”.

2. No res killing (if possible, accidents do happen). If you see an individual running to his/her body wearing a grey robe leave them be till they drop the grey robe. However, I asked that you be fully dressed/heal before you return to the battle.

3. I will also suggest to help with the good guys/bad guys that those defending the hill wear Red color robes (to hide all the blood I am sure we will have. And the attackers color their robes Blue.

1. Not sure how possible this will be. Will try to have this happen for any PAS PAE coming into the event. (Some people just can't wait.)
2. If you rez in or near the battle you will be rez killed almost 100% of the time. Remember its not personal just keeps the fight swinging in one direction.
3. As much as I like the color robe idea I doubt many will want to replace their arty robe for a fight, or dye it a new color. I will recommend guild tags for everyone so you can know who your fighting from where.

Hopefully I can make it as this is the same weekend as VIDCON. Either way excited to see you guys on the field. :D
Yuudai
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Yuudai wrote:Looks like a fun event

*A reminder with the way VVV flagging works be sure to realize that you will get flagged VVV and may suffer stat loss. After flagging VVV you stay that way until death, yes its messed up IMO.

1. Not sure how possible this will be. Will try to have this happen for any PAS PAE coming into the event. (Some people just can't wait.)
2. If you rez in or near the battle you will be rez killed almost 100% of the time. Remember its not personal just keeps the fight swinging in one direction.
3. As much as I like the color robe idea I doubt many will want to replace their arty robe for a fight, or dye it a new color. I will recommend guild tags for everyone so you can know who your fighting from where.

Hopefully I can make it as this is the same weekend as VIDCON. Either way excited to see you guys on the field. :D

ya I am going to just change that robe thing, and let them go with what they wearing.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:36 pm

A blast from the PAST!

The Peoples Army of Sonoma and its alliance members are inviting all Sonoma’s guilds to participate in a King of the Hill event for this coming Friday, June 22, 2018. This event will take place in Delucia Felucca, the small hill just east of the city walls, 8pm CDT.

Mages will have no problem with getting to the top of the hill. but warriors will need to walk to the far east side of the hill as there is only one open route to get to the top of the hill.

Now I am sure all are going to ask how do I get there for this event? What about the PvPers that will be going to the event, what of a safe passage to get to the event, sorry I cannot in good faith tell you that you will be safe getting there, I can only ask that those guilds that do wish to test them self during this event restrain from attacking all and everyone and to save it for the KotH.

Now how to get there? Well, there the Felucca Trinsic passage where you can recall to and then take the passage thru to the Delucia back door, or you can take the Moonglow entrance to the lost lands (Papua) and run down to Delucia.

Now I am sure you are now asking, what in it for me? Well, have you ever wonder how good you are? How good your teamwork is? The only way to get answers is to come join the battle.

Double check your insurance and do NOT carry anything that cannot be insured, IE BOS, stock your bank box with apples, petals, trap boxes, BANDAIDS, Pet food as you may lose a few from looter, be sure to have enough gold in your bank to cover a few (dozens?) deaths. Undertaker staff is a must if you can get it.

Make sure to have everything repaired before this and have repair deeds in your bank if you need any items repaired. There are Tailor/smith shops there to use repair deeds.

Now I wonder if I were to ask a couple things from all that do come would you accept them for this event. We will understand if you reject and refuse these small requests, but your behavior this evening will determine if there will be any future PvP events such as this.

3. I was also going to suggest to help with the good guys/bad guys that those defending the hill wear Red color robes (to hide all the blood I am sure we will have. And the attackers color their robes Blue. But we will understand if its a fashion statement about wearing a “RED/BLUE” robe. So that is in the trash can.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:39 pm

The final one that I will edit before posting to stratics;

A blast from the PAST!

The Peoples Army of Sonoma and its alliance members are inviting all Sonoma’s guilds to participate in a King of the Hill event for this coming Friday, June 22, 2018. This event will take place in Delucia Felucca, the small hill just east of the city walls, 8pm CDT.

Now I wonder if I were to ask something from all that do come would you accept this for this event.

Other then that there are no rules, have fun!

KotH7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lord Drakelord on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:48 pm

A blast from the PAST!

Other then that there are no rules, have fun!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:35 pm

ah ok I misread the earlier post. I thought you said only mages could get to the top. My bad :)

And yep thats the hill.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion