I need a ride to Atl

Talk about anything that's clean.

I need a ride to Atl

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:19 pm

There is a contact there that wishes to buy my PAC drop for 150 mil, now I a bit upset that he cannot get the gold on PAC as I said I take 100mil there as there was a lot of +25 selling for 6mil each there but he says 150 mil on Atl so ok, I can get it home to Sonoma Monday and then need the ride to Atl on Tue.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: I need a ride to Atl

Postby Ciara » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Is the drop the dragon scale arms? I might want to buy them from you. Or could help you get the ride.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Ciara wrote:Is the drop the dragon scale arms? I might want to buy them from you. Or could help you get the ride.

ya it the sleeves, sweet lady I will take 100mil on Pac if you wish to purchase them, if not I will carry them home to Sonoma on late Monday from Origin. I am transfer to Origin from Pac later this evening
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:31 pm

6-16-180048.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to General Discussion