Happy birthday, America!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Happy birthday, America!

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 pm

And happy 4th of July to all PAS. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. I always reflect on this holiday about all the incredible people that were involved in the American Revolution and the startup of a new country that was like no other on this planet.

KD
PAS Rocks Sonoma
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: Happy birthday, America!

Postby Pharon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:43 pm

Happy 4th everybody!
Pharon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Blackstaff Medal of Spiritualy (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:37 am

My Dog and I had a very protective 4th. We sat in the PC room with UORadio on to drown the firework's noise with her head resting on my thigh, her big eyes looking up as if to say, "No worries Dad, we got this" Or was it "Make them stop daddy". Hard to tell with her as she will growl and bark when she does hear them.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:48 am

my dogs hate the fireworks, but the 2 older ones this year were significantly better with the noise. The youngest one decided she would freak out enough for all three I guess. She growled, then wanted to go out, then came running back when she heard the fireworks. Repeated that for about 30 minute till I finally got her on my lap till bedtime.

I was glad it rained a lot here before the fireworks. That's one of my worst fears is waking up to our house on fire from a stray firework.

One more year without that dream coming true.

:)

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion