For KD

Talk about anything that's clean.

For KD

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:45 am

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: For KD

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:18 am

rofl but take all of those and magnify them by 2 gazillion and you have me.

I'm extremely superstitious ..... "Janice, you don't understand ... evdery teams's fans, the smart, REAL fans, are doing their superstitious things .. and whichever team has more, well that team is pretty much guaranteed to win ... so mine might just be the one that puts us over the top .. so I HAVE to do it .. for the team.'

I'm also the one that says "Janice, it's a morning game, but if we lose, I'll be depressed all day and the next day, so don't plan anything."

And "Janice, it's college football season, it only lasts like 17 weeks. Now if we have a bye that week .. well, that's still not good, because I'll want to watch the other games .. unless we have lost 2 games by then ... and if that happens, well life will be crappy and I won't want to do anything because I'll be depressed ... so just dont plan anything for those 17 weeks."

Oh how I love college football ... when OU is relevant. Luckily we have been relevant since 1999 ... and counting.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Vlad Tepes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:40 pm

Hey KD I'm back! Its Vlad, I just got back in game after talking to Sagan in RL, I started a new char named Vlad O'Suil, hes a gargoyle, Im currently working with uo support trying to get my old accts active again after like 13 yrs, looking forward to seeing u & all others ingame soon, Im currently & will be till i get reaquainted with game, at the britain bank, god I hate being a noob again lol cya soon KD, its awesome to be back!!!
Vlad Tepes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Vlad Tepes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Oh btw KD is this forum new? I had to reregister because I didnt find or know any of my login info from before, so if its not new & you can help me find my old info I'd be grateful, thanx KD
Vlad Tepes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Vlad Tepes wrote:Oh btw KD is this forum new? I had to reregister because I didnt find or know any of my login info from before, so if its not new & you can help me find my old info I'd be grateful, thanx KD

If you can help with your forum user name and email you used back then we might be able to help, KD may be able to do more, Welcome back
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Vlad Tepes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 pm

I believe the email back then was djtommyboy8269@yahoo.com, Im unsure of username but my char name was Vlad Tepes, like this acct, im also lookin for the discord info so I came try & connect on there too?
Vlad Tepes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Vlad Tepes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:01 pm

And thank you its been a long long time since I played, my char is in brit at bank, i talked with violet a bit ago was waiting to try & catch people for the event hopin to see KD if he was on, bein a noob again is rough, specially after 13 yrs absence
Vlad Tepes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 pm

you should be ok now
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Vlad Tepes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:44 pm

OK now? Did u find any of my old info? Where is discord info?
Vlad Tepes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:00 am

sorry for the delay, having computer issues so I won't be ingame for awhile yet.

Welcome back!

And the forums were redone in about 2008 I think so that's as far back as they go (so your old login name might have gone away when Travis/Ghost redid the forums.

I added you to the PAS Elders group so you can see everything here again (post if you aren't able to see Hidden Tavern and Elders forums under private forums).

We can help you with weps/armor stuff to get going again (assuming they don't get your old accounts to you again).

Cya ingame soon!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Vlad Tepes » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:03 pm

Heya KD, yea I can see all now & I figured thats what prolly happened cus my last time playin was in 05-06 so yea, & Im so glad to be back hoping uo support verified my acct for me n i can get Vlad back... just waiting on them now lol, cant wait to cya all ingame tho for sure i miss pas n all the fun!!!
Vlad Tepes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:07 am

we also still meet at NJ bank fel for events, at 8:00 pm cdt every night except Saturday (click the calendar link at the top right of this webpage to see what events we are scheduled to do).

Cya ingame soon!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Vlad Tepes » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Well i was able to recover my acct with vlad but now hes not PAS so he needs reguidfd KD but I got him back n all other chars, i think it was hacked cus bunch of stuff on acc but gold gone... time to set a new house n make some money, lookin forward to seein ya ingame KD... Vlad is back baby!!!
Vlad Tepes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:00 am

Vlad Tepes wrote:Well i was able to recover my acct with vlad but now hes not PAS so he needs reguidfd KD but I got him back n all other chars, i think it was hacked cus bunch of stuff on acc but gold gone... time to set a new house n make some money, lookin forward to seein ya ingame KD... Vlad is back baby!!!

Next time you are at the Bank say the word Balance
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:00 am

woohoo on the account, Vlad!

And like Drakelord said, when you stand near a banker and say balance, they should tell u your bank balance now (no more stacks of gold). When you deposit gold in your bank it disappears but adds to the balance.

Way easier than the old days.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Next

Return to General Discussion