Geography Lesson

Talk about anything that's clean.

Geography Lesson

Postby Brianna » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:42 pm

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa , half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile soil.

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe, well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like India - very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France - gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain -with a glorious, all conquering past, but still a force to be reckoned with.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel - has been through wars and tries not to make the same mistakes twice.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada -self-preserving yet vital and open to meeting people not afraid to seek out her resources.

After 70, she becomes Tibet: Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages...only those with an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there.

GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 70, a man is like Iran. Ruled by a prick!

Have A Great Day!!!

Okay so I know that the 20 some odd females that play with the PAS/KVP/KMG/THB STONE ALLIANCE are gonna love this and for the other 250+ guys who play I couldn't help but post this....

love bri

p.s. deana/sky made me do it...she twisted my pinkie
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Centibite » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:07 pm

One word

Taint
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:31 pm

I will get you for this...LOL
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby spode » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:09 am

and that is the sum of it, the reactions of women can only be predicted if you know their age, and they never tell you their age or they lie.

time for a redux

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa , half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile soil. - no changes here that is about right, but there are alot of HIV running around, does that percentage hold true for this age bracket? i can only wonder

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe, well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash. - Women is europe don't shave.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like India - very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty. - MEGA SHIVA!!!! MEGA SHIVA!!!!

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France - gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit. - see prior comment about europe

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain -with a glorious, all conquering past, but still a force to be reckoned with. - and rely on their lover (America) to kick all the butt.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel - has been through wars and tries not to make the same mistakes twice. - and rely on their lover (America) to buy them pretty shiny things that go boom. (30 million dollars in military hardware given to Israel, like a couple dozen F-16s)

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada -self-preserving yet vital and open to meeting people not afraid to seek out her resources. - ah yeah canada. i would have picked like cambodia or greece to represent 61 to 70, canada is just so mundane.

After 70, she becomes Tibet: Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages...only those with an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there. - or still living under the iron fist of a cruel husband, who's relationship is borderline slavery.

All men are like america
ruled by a prick and still fighting other pricks.
I used to be a dog, but I then got better.
Not a better dog, I'm still a horrible dog.
spode
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Sagan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:18 am

"Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe, well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash. - Women is europe don't shave."

I was in Germany in the early nineties and the all the women I met (locals) shaved both arm pits and legs. as well as other areas i will not discuss here. :)
Sagan
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy

Postby wild flower » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:06 pm

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France - gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

I like this especially since another year is about to pass again and I always wanted to see France. I'm not telling my age but I'm in there some where. :smt114
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby crimson » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:12 pm

do we have to sneack a peek at your ID card when you come to sac?
Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with Ketchup!
crimson
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:50 pm

I don't think so - then you'll know exactly how old I really am. And then what will I do - all my respect right out the window. LOL :lol:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:39 pm

Don't worry WF...you won't lose my respect...I always respect my elders...LOL
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Tracy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:25 pm

That's actually funny on a couple different levels...
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion