Hey Dara how about them Browns?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hey Dara how about them Browns?

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Remember when I said they might win 8 games this year and folks laughed?

7 wins, 1 tie, and a loss and the tie are games the kickers could have won for the Browns, which would have made them 9-7.

Great year for Baker Mayfield (my boy), especially considering he didn't start until several games into the season. Didn't make up for yesterday, but that was nice to see today.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: Hey Dara how about them Browns?

Postby xare » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:16 pm

I'll be totally honest, I'm shocked. First year in a long time that they're not the bottom of the division. I call fluke.
"I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese."

"I'm not a bad influence, I'm an enabler."
xare
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:01 am

yep could be. Or might be the beginning of something beautiful for Cleveland fans.

When you get a rookie qb that breaks Peyton Manning's rookie qb td NFL record (and has thrown a td in every one of his 13 NFL starts), it gives a pause to reflect this offseason.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby xare » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:09 pm

That it does. Will be fun to watch if nothing else. Browns aren't my team though. I'll admit you were right about Mayfield. I think I'm kinda obligated to not like him. My girlfriend is an Ohio State fan, and he's the guy who planted the OU flag at the horseshoe a couple years back.
"I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese."

"I'm not a bad influence, I'm an enabler."
xare
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:00 pm

yep I don't blame you for not liking him for that.

:)

This is the first year in about 20 years that I watched more than 10 total minutes of pro football in a single season. Still hard to see many Browns games in Texas though, but it was fun to see him do his thing on an NFL field. It's also nice to see the air raid being accepted in the NFL now because of Baker and Maholmes. More to come there, the owners are now looking for the air raid college offensive coordinators as head coaches.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion