Update - Cami, Twist, Possibly a FREE Large Tram house, etc

Talk about anything that's clean.

Update - Cami, Twist, Possibly a FREE Large Tram house, etc

Postby Valkyrie » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:17 pm

I'll be busy for the next couple weeks getting stuff ready for moving in RL, I'll be ingame off and on but not real active.

And Twist/Glendel has quit UO. :/

I've already found someone to take Twist's house that he left me and will transfer it on Sunday after I remove some stuff from it.

Depending on what Nash will be doing, staying or leaving, I may have another house available also. A Tram mining house. Large, max storage.

If Nash is staying and will use the second Twist account and wants the mining house, it'll be his of course. If he's leaving, I'm giving a mining house away on Sunday morning.

JUST IN CASE I have a mining house to give away, icq me at 200550687 if you're interested. Sunday at 2pm central time, whatever is not already given away will be dropped.

Oh yea one last thing. If Nash isn't going to use that account and mining house, I figured I'd clarify one more thing. The mining house will NOT be on an account, it's just an empty Tram house.
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Valkyrie » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:19 am

Apparently Nash is staying for awhile. =)
So I have no need to dump a mining house this weekend. =)

As for Twist ... I hope ya have fun elsewhere old friend and I'm sure we'll hook up again on the next good game. Til then ... You'll be missed more than you know. *Hugs & waves bye*
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:35 am

Take care Twist, we will have to play some Raw vs Smackdown on XBL this weekend, ICQ me.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:10 pm

Good luck, Twist, in RL and otherwise.

Hopefully I'll see ya again somewhere down the road.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion