Congrats PAS/PAE

Talk about anything that's clean.

Congrats PAS/PAE

Postby Sir William » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:30 am

With limited numbers we did 2 Despise and 2 Dessert CS got raided on one and pulled 2, 120s.

120 Necro
120 Chiv
115 Mage
a couple other 115s

WOOT!!!

THANK-YOU ALL WHO CAME. I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN SOON.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:43 am

and a few shots for those that'd like to see

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:48 am

That was an absolute blast...I loved it...Count my necro/mage peacer in any time...LOL

And I already posted this in my response to another thread but I will reiterate here...

I think that those of us that were there tonight learned some VERY valuable lessons about teamwork...It was awesome how we regrouped to get everyone ressed and then pushed our way back toward the alter and took down rikktor on that last CS...WE ROCKED IT GUYS AND GALS....WE WERE AWESOME...

Once again...it was an absolute blast...

and ty again to Lara for showing the team spirit...I love that about PAS...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Lara » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:50 am

No problem. Powering up other members only helps out everyone in the end. Besides I got the golden hands when it comes to dice and I could feel the targeting cursors hovering over me... :D
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:32 am

LOL
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:44 am

HAHA...I want that dice hack I saw you powering up...LOL :lol: :P :wink:

That was a joke folks...jeez...he can keep his hack...LOL...J/K
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Rex » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:10 pm

Nice job guys, myself and the other C0P had a great time doing Hoppers with you, too bad we did not pull crap for scrolls. :(
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:12 pm

ya, that sucked, but was fun.

Thank-You for the help
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:46 am

Thank-You again guys, We did 5 more last night, too bad we didn't get any 120s :( But we did get a few 115s and a bunch of 110s to be donated to the crafters house :D

Thank-You all who came it was fun and I think we are starting to get some good experience at it and and we are learning a few things :shock:

Hey I heard someone had a few screen shots of dead people :P I'm sure I'm in a lot of them considering I went thru 800k in insurance (Dang spawn gankers) :P

I tried to take a few screen shots but I could not get my button thingy to work right :( No worries I'll get a bunch of shots next time :twisted:

With that said I will be taking the next day or two off to restock my insurance money and look for new sleeves. I look forward to doing more CS with you guys again shortly.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Terrin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:51 am

Good job guys. keep doing spawns keep going to fel. the more you do the spawns the less you will die. you will start learning to anticipate when the next level will pop. Watch those candles. the scrolls are random you never know when that 120 mage is gonna magicly pop into your pack. If there is a certain small group that is starting to do more spawns you will also learn to work with one another better as well. Im glad to hear your spawning and getting your scrolls out!
Terrin
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Sir William » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:05 am

Thats why we've been trying to do them often. So that the people who want to do them can do them (No talk and all action :P ). Hopefully we can get to the point were we can do Despise and hold off a raid 8) Right now when we get raided we run :lol:
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Terrin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:08 am

you would be really surprised by the fact you can fight off raiders by standing your ground. (this doesnt mean dont run back and regroup). after you regroup and roll back into them just like they did you. try dropping on someone on the edge of the spawn and then working your way back in.
Terrin
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Sir William » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:43 am

push them back the same way you push spawn back......... Mabey it would be logical to have someone with an extra acct to stand back and rez and resupply people. Or just have aids scattered around or hidden in different out of the way locations.......
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Trent » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:48 pm

Go! Supply/Rezzer Stealther!!! Go!
Trent
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Lara » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:05 pm

Depends on how you look at it. Sometimes Id rather just let them have it and go get another one done. If the point is to get scrolls en masse then the idea is to NOT be raided. That means stay outta despise! Starting a despise is basically asking for it. If we want raiding experience which can translate into defending experience we should let them start one and then see if we can take it.
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Next

Return to General Discussion