Congrats PAS/PAE

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Terrin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:46 pm

not to offend anyone but if you get raided and you run away to do a different one you can only expect to be raided again. thus just working spawns for the benefit of others.
Terrin
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Sir William » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 am

I like the raiding aspect but for right now we just need to build experience cause last I seen we were still getting spawn ganked......But in the future definetly expect to see, "WAKA is doing a despise meet in NJ for raid party!!" But for right now I'm gonna stick with just the spawning and trying to defend

P.S. Great Job last night at Oaks PAS/PAE held them off for a little while. I wish I could have helped more but that negative karma really foobared me up.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:34 am

Sir William wrote:P.S. Great Job last night at Oaks PAS/PAE held them off for a little while. I wish I could have helped more but that negative karma really foobared me up.

LOL, I don't even bother to go to Oaks after lvl 3 of spawn, cause all that turns into is OoOoOOOooooOOOoOOoO, my karma is so bad -- I'm THE WRETCHED -- and we aren't even talking about my title, haha kidding. :P
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:54 am

ya I thought my karma was good but as soon as I got there BOOM! dead :P

I guess Red and High Karma do not go well. But I need High Karma to make Chiv better hence, I may drop chiv and pick up Bushido, but I really don't want to lose that devine fury.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:25 pm

Well if you'd quit killin' blues you could keep high karma. :P

Actually, every time you kill an innocent it drops your karma down a level, and once you're red, you can never get above a neutral karma title. You can have 10000 karma and fame, which would normally show glorous lord, but if you're red the best title you can have is just "The Lord..."

If you kill a blue with 10000 karma it will drop you to 5000 karma (illustrious level) and still show a neutral karma title.

Once you're actually neutral, each murder count will drop your karma title by 1 karma level, so in 5 kills you could be at dread level karma.

If you plan on running a red chiv char, either don't kill any more blues, or spend 6 hours a day farming karma. It's your choice.

Me, I'm farming karma...fel fire lich lords, gives me a chance to fight whoever might come by.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Rex » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:35 pm

I like killing blues more than I like farming karma, so I will stick with that. :D
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:23 pm

would bushido be effective at 80?
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:35 pm

Depends on what your definition of effective is.

Is healing effective at 80? You can cure poison some of the time and heal most of the time...
Last edited by Tracy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Sir William » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:40 pm

wth someone give me a scroll so I can have 800 skill points :P
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:44 pm

plus skill items and jewelry?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Terrin » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:46 pm

I have a red 4/6 chiv dexxer. i Kill multiple blues daily. I also spend quality time with the red mages in fire to keep my karma high enough to remove curse. its a tough life but someone has to do it
Terrin
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Sir William » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:48 pm

what about SS or Necro would either one of those be good at 80? Mabey I should just stick poisoning on him :P
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:49 pm

Sir William wrote:what about SS or Necro would either one of those be good at 80? Mabey I should just stick poisoning on him :P

No, think of necro/ss as mage and eval. No good unless above 110 IMO.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:54 pm

sooooo.....the only other skill that is effective at 80 is poisoning
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Terrin » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:58 pm

it all really depends on the template. and what you want to use it for. i wouldnt want 80 or 90 necro because at 100 you can see ghost which comes in handy. My thought on that is since im that close i might as well bump it up there and get that benefit. If the normal jewelry you will be wearing has ss on it then you could lower your real so that you had 100 with your jewelry. with less than 90 necro your going to fizzle wither more often than you want and possibly at a very crucial time. As far as bushido is concerned the higher it is the more effective it is. the higher it is the more hit points you regain when doing confidence(not a big difference but it is more) also you will hit your criticals on lightning strikes more often the higher your bushido. once again go to test play around with it and find a mix that you like and enjoy
Terrin
Merchant
Merchant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion