Salutations

Talk about anything that's clean.

Salutations

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:06 pm

Hello all. Just wanted to stop by and chat abit.

First of all it's been real fun for us at Cop to be working with you doing champs.

I know alot of you all might have some questions, so I am here willing to listen and answer.
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby kyra » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:27 pm

*waves to lefty*
kyra

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:34 pm

Howdy Lefty...good to see you here...usually I see Lefty in red with the C0P tag and I have to run...LOL...I am working on a char that I hope I won't have to do that anymore...LOL...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:41 pm

hey Lefty, good to see ya here *waves*.

And yep, thanks for the help on the oaks and the harrower, we have one more of those to go :)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tracy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:26 pm

I know there was a lot of misinformation and issues regarding the FOO thing. I applaud KMS for his decision to boot FOO from the alliance, and would like to extend thanks for your (COP as a whole) help with harry and Oaks.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lara » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:34 pm

Hiya lefty! Get your stratics sig set up in here, its so true! I also want to say what a class act COP has become. The last time you guys raided us it was a fun battle and I heard no trash talking from you guys and I had to check my cursor to make sure this was Fel. Your guild really stands out from the other trash talkin ego trips many other Fel guilds become. I personally want to thank you and your guild for helping us and being honorable opponents.
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Gunga Thorn » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:14 am

Yeah, Lefty, great job. One more to go, then you are dismissed! Similar to sewing kit etc. No more uses. COP/MoFo, services no longer required.
Gunga Thorn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby WiLdMaN » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:35 am

Howdy,

I just started logging back into UO a few days ago.

I got some questions that I could probably ask some PAS guildmates, but I like to hear it straight from the source:

- What's COP's attitude toward PAS in and out organized cooperative events? (KOS, not KOS, peaceful, or ??)

- Does that extend to your allies or is that just COP?

If I think of more, I'll edit or post again. I have to go to work now though.

Hola,
Ki of Sonoma
WiLdMaN
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:25 am

Lars Ulrich wrote:Howdy Lefty...good to see you here...usually I see Lefty in red with the C0P tag and I have to run...LOL...I am working on a char that I hope I won't have to do that anymore...LOL...

Hehe, me too!, but it's been awhile since I ran full time on Lefty. Some advice though, dont run, if its a mage, disrupt his spell, if its a dexer disarm him, then call in support if need be.
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:26 am

kyra wrote:*waves to lefty*

*Waves back*
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: ...

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:38 am

KDSonoma wrote:hey Lefty, good to see ya here *waves*.

And yep, thanks for the help on the oaks and the harrower, we have one more of those to go :)

KD

Ya, We need to get together before the weekend and set up a Pas defence force asap. I propose we set up some drills.
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:47 am

Malachai wrote:I know there was a lot of misinformation and issues regarding the FOO thing. I applaud KMS for his decision to boot FOO from the alliance, and would like to extend thanks for your (COP as a whole) help with harry and Oaks.

That was a unanamous decision and glad they are gone. They tended to rub our fur the wrong direction.
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:54 am

Lara wrote:Hiya lefty! Get your stratics sig set up in here, its so true! I also want to say what a class act COP has become. The last time you guys raided us it was a fun battle and I heard no trash talking from you guys and I had to check my cursor to make sure this was Fel. Your guild really stands out from the other trash talkin ego trips many other Fel guilds become. I personally want to thank you and your guild for helping us and being honorable opponents.

I'll be back this evening to reply to your post and others, but for now I have to roll out for work. *runs out the door*
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:04 pm

Lara wrote:Hiya lefty! Get your stratics sig set up in here, its so true! I also want to say what a class act COP has become. The last time you guys raided us it was a fun battle and I heard no trash talking from you guys and I had to check my cursor to make sure this was Fel. Your guild really stands out from the other trash talkin ego trips many other Fel guilds become. I personally want to thank you and your guild for helping us and being honorable opponents.

Within the last 2-3 years Cop has been through alot of changes. 98% of COP are adults and parents to boot. We dont get into the punk posturring, so you will seldom see a COP talk trash.
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:18 pm

Gunga Thorn wrote:Yeah, Lefty, great job. One more to go, then you are dismissed! Similar to sewing kit etc. No more uses. COP/MoFo, services no longer required.

Not sure how to take that, but it takes some time and skill not to depend on others. Even at our hight, COP boasted quite a few members and we rolled 2-3 harrowers every weekend and even then we had to depend on other guilds.
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Next

Return to General Discussion