Salutations

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:42 pm

- " What's COP's attitude toward PAS in and out organized cooperative events? (KOS, not KOS, peaceful, or ??)"

Think of us as an older brother. One moment we will be your best buddies around, the next we could be thumping you in the arm. It's all for fun.

Cop has always had some ties to PAS, mostly by our members or their spouses were PAS at some given point. KD and I go way back and often bounce event Ideas up which usualy ends up fun for everyone.

-" Does that extend to your allies or is that just COP?"

Usually what is set down is followed. If not they get booted or the individuals get booted. COP has a no Drama rule which we follow to the letter.

Hola,
Ki of Sonoma[/quote]
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby WiLdMaN » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:42 am

So, just to clarify, if I were at the gate and all that was there was a COP, if I attacked him out of pvp enjoyment, it wouldn't be a big "OMG an ally attacked me!" issue.

So long as I didn't loot his uninsured orny or something crazy like that (assuming I even won), it would just be out of fun and it wouldn't cause any problems.

But on that same note, I should assume the same from them. I shouldn't expect immunity against a COP's attacks.

That pretty much sum it up?

Ki

ps. Don't take it as I just want to try to kill COPs or his allies, but that if I was completely bored and only a COP was at the gate, we could attack each other with no mutual agreement and it not be a big deal.
WiLdMaN
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Kat_Coral » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:49 pm

well about time you came by and said hello on this forum :)
ImageImage
Kat_Coral
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:04 pm

Hey Lefty, good to see you here as well.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lefty of Sonoma » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:13 pm

"So, just to clarify, if I were at the gate and all that was there was a COP, if I attacked him out of pvp enjoyment, it wouldn't be a big "OMG an ally attacked me!" issue."

No, he would fight back and nobody would make a big deal about it on our side because that is the gate. When it comes to a group action such as a harrower, champ, event. We work in mutual participation to reach a goal.

Our primary targets are other PvP guilds, we like to at least keep a neutral standing on the field, but if a Pas was to hit one of our guys while fighting an enemy guild, that individual would most likely get hit hard till he left the area.

So if you want to hit a Cop/Mofo be my guest.
Lefty of Sonoma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby WiLdMaN » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:23 pm

Nah, I don't if there are more enemy-ish guilds around.. Just if I'm at the gate and it's completely void of real enemies. =P

Thx,
Ki
WiLdMaN
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Previous

Return to General Discussion