Lots Of Fun

Talk about anything that's clean.

Lots Of Fun

Postby Karyn XX » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:08 pm

Hi PAS!

Last week I was mining near Despise in Fel when two members of PAS tried to protect me from attack by a red from another guild. I offered one of these guys a POF as a reward but he declined. So, I decided to attend the PAS resource gathering event to repay the kindness (another member of ROC came along too!).
I had an absolute blast! I spawned 10 eles myself and only died once, LOL! I had a great time.
Thank you for the fun.

Karyn of ROC
Karyn XX
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:55 pm

THANKS for coming along with us last night, I ended up being called away to RL before the second event finished, I hope that the Periwinkle was able to gain good skills last night with us (did I get that name right?).

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tevvin » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:12 pm

aye, i've never seen so many elemental that quick. and two right off the bat, right at the front steps of hq1
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby wild flower » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:52 am

TY very much for posting -- I didn't get to go so I missed out on all the fun.

Love to see other guilds join in on the fun too - TY for coming
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Karyn XX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:18 pm

The two coppers that popped up right off to bat suprised me, too. I think I must have spawned two with two consesutive strikes of the pick. Then I was trapped and killed, LOL. I was hoping to pull a Val ele for us but never could get one to peek out. I did manage a few Agapite ones, though.

Periwinkle also came with me and KD talked her into training up more but I have not had a chance to find out how that went. I really had a good time and would love to do this again. Maybe I can get Lefty and COP to do a similar event with ROC.

I will watch your calender for the next time you guys do this and try to attend again!
Karyn XX
Wanderer
Wanderer

Return to General Discussion