Horrower Raid on FOO K4H MOO 3F WAKA

Talk about anything that's clean.

Horrower Raid on FOO K4H MOO 3F WAKA

Postby Irwin Hunter » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:51 am

Ok, We went to do a Horrorer and ended up raiding Several Guilds. Now this was the PvP Event. I died, I killed, I got three counts on my Tamer, and proud of it. I am a beginner PvP, Stealth, Mage, Tamer. I think with some slightly tweaked Armor, macros, and practice. I can become a force to deal with.
This was the event, I will definitely go out on Raids if we can. Especially against Guilds that are always trying to sponge our CS's. I am hopeful that we will have an alliance or honorary Alliance with COP, MOFO, and the others that we fought with. I know that we are in and out of favor with one another, depending on the mood of the time.
I do not have any pictures. But I can tell you. No one alliance could have pulled that one off. I think there were 3 or 4 different alliances there.
KD, thanks for sticking this one out. I think this was the experience that we needed to break us into the PvP hemisphere. I know it is got me wanting more, if we can continue the PvP improvement we have been showing the last few months. I would like to say we should continue work on our group PvP skills. Staying coherent as a group, and attacking any that comes running in on us. For the first time, I saw Guild mates actually stay in a general group and not getting seperated. Found another guild I think should be declared hostile, A*K. They are on my hit list. I will attack anyone with that tag from now on. I did not get to stay to the end, I had to leave and I wanted to get some things done before I went to bed.
In short, I just want to say this is something I have been waiting for to happen in this guild. I am excited at the thought that we are going into and trying to demand respect in Fel. We will get better as we get to know one another as a team. I think the only way from here is up. Many more avenues of fun for everyone in this guild.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Trent » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:46 am

Aye, it turned into a much larger event than I thought and I'm glad that I took Silk along on this one. I never imagined the complexity and I found myself just dealing with the situation at hand. I went grey pretty quickly in healing and just lost track of the messages going by.
I went back to Shame several times to collect what was left on bodies after it cleared a bit and played looting against a FOO/TEK stealther that was patrolling the area. I think he was new, like myself, because he knew that I was about, but didn't catch me. I'll leave the items at the bank.
I went on to Destard from the talking in TS and did some casting fields/healing and enjoyed helping in keeping the entrance clogged. Not sure why we were doing that spot, but others were doing it and so I helped as best I could.
My character did well for his skills and I hope to do it again.

Trent
Trent
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby AshOfCaine » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:32 am

8)

The raiders got raided. Ahh, sweet irony and down right justice. :D

Sorry I missed the fun, too much to do this weekend between school and audit at work.

Will put parry back on my samurai and be ready hopefully for next go around.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Rex » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:48 am

Last night was interesting to say the least. I enjoyed the overall chaos but I was not playing Vindicators normal template, I made him a necro for the event and I don't play a necro very well without wrestling. I fizzled alot when fighting, oh well.

Good job to everyone, hope you had a blast. I also had to leave early, so I did not stay to finish.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:53 am

I don't think anyone really stayed to the finish...lol.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby kyra » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:34 pm

There were actually quite a few of us who stayed till the finish ... and it was a blast .. the whole time. A lot of us got hits on the Harrower before the night was though. I'd be willing to bet that more than 50 people from lots of different guilds probably got hits on him before he died : ) But no idea who actually ended up with the scrolls.

We busted through their fields .. they tried to get through ours .. but WildFlowers' relentless! She'd have NONE of that. A great team of people held their ground and had a great time doing it.

EXTRA KUDOS to everyone who was there. It was crazy chaos ... but a great way to really enjoy a night of insane pvp.

Huge thanks to our Allies. I can't imagine a better group of people to whoop-up a lil Sonoma pvp-craziness with.

Can we do it again tonight? (*runs to the closet for a new dress ... can't be seen wearing the same dress twice for an event like this!*)
kyra

Postby wild flower » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:48 pm

After my last fiasco in Fel, I swore off Fel for a bit but after long talks with some very caring PAS (Brianna, Damien, Tiny, Rex and many more) I started going back into Fel. I have to say that last night was the most fun I have ever had in Fel. And yes I died a lot but was well worth it. When we finally lost the secured rez area I was ganked by 4 of them and I laughed so hard that it took 4 of them to take me out when I never PVP.

I loved the fact that everyone got along and followed the rules as they were called out. We worked as a team and it was great. Yes the team work needs a little more work but for being our first time I think it went very well.

Thanks for compliment Kyra...Staying in one spot and securing a spot that seemed useless at times had me wondering if it was worth it till a bunch would come for rez's and brought the bad guys with them. There were a bunch of us keeping that area secure and it really worked.

THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN ALL - IN FEL EVEN. LOL :lol: :D
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Darsus » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:16 pm

yup, congrates to all, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see PAS and everyone else pushing the moo and tek alliences back, and for the most part they were getting pwnd.....

i bet they were cusing at each other in there vent/ts.......lol

GJ PAS
Death To All That Oppose Us!!!!
Darsus
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Re: Horrower Raid on FOO K4H MOO 3F WAKA

Postby Zoelle » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:02 pm

Irwin Hunter wrote:Found another guild I think should be declared hostile, A*K. They are on my hit list. I will attack anyone with that tag from now on.

Can I ask what A*K did? I knew a couple of them from my days on Legends...I hope that its just that they're good at what they do (killing people) and not that they were being jerks.
Zoelle
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby kyra » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:02 pm

They're reds ... we attack reds : )

I think that's really all there is to it. Just a guess. No different than Moo-red, waka-red, foo-red, etc etc etc-red. Another added to the list.
kyra

Postby Tracy » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:06 pm

yeah one of the A*K guys was being quite evasive last night, kept showing up to steal a kill from waka (on one of our guys), then he'd run...

lol
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Zoelle » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:07 pm

Okay, so its just a "red is dead" type thing. Thanks guys!
Zoelle
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby Tevvin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:17 pm

partially, i was leaving them be at first, but one attacked a couple of us, so they became targets.
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:28 pm

No, an A*K From last night kept attacking us at rez points. He seemed, to me, to be in line with MOO. If he was one of another guild, it seems like he would have been targeted by everyone. Was not Red=Dead, was Rez kill trying to destroy Rez spot. He could not do it though, we were pretty organized last night.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lara » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:20 pm

One of them A*Ks on thier guild roster on UO.com is a breif KQ recruted in the field after we ganked him, which took like ten minutes with three people and him on foot. (those darn chuggers!) Having respect for such a tough kill we guilded him when he asked, only to have him quit on us and resurface there. He told us he was an X-sharder from ATL that was bored of the megazergs there. UO.com doesnt show them allied to anyone, and I only know of Buck Nasty, the ex-KQ. The others killed me a few times out there and seem to know their stuff. They aint no Foo tho.
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Next

Return to General Discussion