Hiryu's

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hiryu's

Postby Rex » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:45 pm

Would someone mind please taming me 2 hiryu's for my bushido mage to ride? I'd like to get them ASAP so I can begin bonding them, I appreciate it very much, thanks!
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:03 pm

I'm assuming you mean lesser hiryus?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Rex » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 pm

Malachai wrote:I'm assuming you mean lesser hiryus?

Yep, figured that went without saying Mr smarty pants :P
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Terrin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:07 pm

gimplate? oh you mean a gimpy template! that is such bs. thats part of the same old pvp line i only die to gimps or if i die they must be using a hack! People only call it a gimp if they dont know how to beat it.

Rex my suggestion would be to hide that you have bushido. ride an ethy or swampy and only equip your bokuto at that last moment then hit the nerve strike and re-equip your other normal swords weapon because you wouldnt want to make any one cry if you beat them.

We should all play straight mage templates. simply mage med eval resist wrestling and inscription. that way nobody would be gimpy! then we would know who the best pvpers were. we could all set at the farms all day and simply do mage duels and pretend if you couldnt do that then you couldnt pvp.

wait did i get on a soapbox there? my apologies ill get down from it now!
Terrin
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Terrin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:08 pm

well dont i look stupid! why would someone post and take it down before anyone can even reply to it!
Terrin
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Rex » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:30 pm

Terrin wrote:gimplate? oh you mean a gimpy template! that is such bs. thats part of the same old pvp line i only die to gimps or if i die they must be using a hack! People only call it a gimp if they dont know how to beat it.

That must have been from the post that Tua-Qual posted and then deleted immediatly.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Terrin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:51 pm

yea! now my post just looks dumb!
Terrin
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Tracy » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:05 pm

lol

Yeah, some people (myself included) occasionally post something, knowing it could be controversial, then delete it after realizing the wording will offend.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:57 pm

I got a class after work, so won't be home till after 7pm central time. If you still need a lesser or two let me know and be glad to tame. My stable is full so if you not on at same time, will have to transfer to my other account to hold.

Any rate, let me know if you don't have what you need by 7ish.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Rex » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:16 pm

Appreciate that homez. :D

Add me to ICQ

Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:04 pm

Curve ball thrown by illustrious boss, since management has made comments without checking with engineers, I now have to go back to work after class to finish a project to meet a commitment someone else made.

Don't know how late will be when I get home, will shoot you an ICQ to see if you still need the hiryu's when I hit the house.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Rex » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:18 pm

AshOfCaine wrote:Curve ball thrown by illustrious boss, since management has made comments without checking with engineers, I now have to go back to work after class to finish a project to meet a commitment someone else made.

Don't know how late will be when I get home, will shoot you an ICQ to see if you still need the hiryu's when I hit the house.

No worries man, shoot me an ICQ whenever.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion