Bedlam Champ Spawn

Talk about anything that's clean.

Bedlam Champ Spawn

Postby Lara » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:12 am

If no one got any screenshots, this one from UOstuff.com might sum up the experience for everyone who missed it:

http://uols.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic ... 52a5c07ec7
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby gothelder » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:58 am

I am very surprised the ghost was not de'baarde........once the last levels hit I could not grab life bars fast enough to provoke, only had time to die.
gothelder
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mastica's Light of Love (1)

Postby Roseberry » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:27 pm

I don't think I have ever died do much in one day...or had so much fun doing so!

Rose
Roseberry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Tracy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:24 pm

I didn't go, but I can think of one experience where I died more than anyone did at bedlam...

Anyone remember the ophidian brood?
I mean the brood. Not the generals or queens or matriarchs...the one big baddy that we took that first night of the invasion at vesper. The one where we worked two hours to kill it, it had an area attack that would deal 90+ damage to anyone within three screens of it, it insta killed pretty much everyone, we had to keep res points up that were over 5 screens away to ensure safety...and I lost over 500k in insurance gold.

That was the night a certain member of the Sonoma community continually ressed ZOGS members and was forever labeled as a sympathizer.

Goodness, that's been over a year ago, and it doesn't seem like it.

But that was a fun night too.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion