Work really gets in the way..

Talk about anything that's clean.

Work really gets in the way..

Postby AshOfCaine » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:13 pm

Here I am, stuck at work yet again setting up equipment that is "urgent" so that I spend 12+ hours a day getting everything ready so it can be set up and ready for the 2 week wait before product arrives.

Yeah, doesn't make sense to me either. Being the only person in the department, of course that means I am the only one getting the joys of sitting at work till all hours of the night.

On the bright side, I only have anything really to do every 10 minutes. But on the down side, if I was going to surf the web, work is the last place I would want to do it.

All, so my bosses can have bragging rights that "they" had the line set up weeks ahead of schedule. Hey but it isn't all bad, if anything is wrong I get all the blame. :lol:
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Re: Work really gets in the way..

Postby gothelder » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:56 am

AshOfCaine wrote:Here I am, stuck at work yet again setting up equipment that is "urgent" so that I spend 12+ hours a day getting everything ready so it can be set up and ready for the 2 week wait before product arrives.

Yeah, doesn't make sense to me either. Being the only person in the department, of course that means I am the only one getting the joys of sitting at work till all hours of the night.

On the bright side, I only have anything really to do every 10 minutes. But on the down side, if I was going to surf the web, work is the last place I would want to do it.

All, so my bosses can have bragging rights that "they" had the line set up weeks ahead of schedule. Hey but it isn't all bad, if anything is wrong I get all the blame. :lol:

LOL.

I know the feeling, I am also at work right about now. Shift ends at 7am. Then I am off till friday night...yay......

Unless the network breaks, I will have an uninterrupted run of 7 episodes of MST3k during this shift.......Go Devil Fish!
gothelder
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Mastica's Light of Love (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:48 am

Off till Friday? Lucky son of a gun. I think I had a day off 2 weekends ago. I have maxed my vacation time and boss says can't use any till after this ramp, which is another 3 weeks at least.

They think I am actually going to be back up here at 8am tomorrow too. HA! I don't make it in at 8am when I get out of here on time. :evil:

I am going to shut up now cause when I am ticked off I rant in novels and after 3rd page ya'll might think I am crazy. :P

Just thought of something though, can just see some network IT guy looking at web traffic and seeing "People's Army.." and thinking it is a milita group. LOL
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Return to General Discussion