PAS needs your help.

Talk about anything that's clean.

PAS needs your help.

Postby Sir William » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:32 pm

PAS crafters house has leet ingrediants set aside to make leet items......these items are given away in rolls when we have a bad night (got raided) or we have a ton of people and few scrolls.

The problem is PAS no longer does mass peerless because of a few greedy people and some thiefery. So....long story short PAS has ran out of ingrediants so we are asking if you have any extra ingrediants that you would like to donate to the guild it would be greatly appretiated and your guild mates would love you forever for it.

Please if you can spare some ingrediants please get them to Wild Flower or any other elder so that we can once again have uber items to roll for.

If you can not spare any ingrediants but would still like to help...then by all means please step up and get with some people and do a few donation peerless. I will try and lead atleast one donation peerless a week to help out the guild. Please look at the calander for when this will be. I will try and do it before or after the event, but if I'm tired or having a bad day I will probably not do it that week. But if it is on the calander then I will be there doing it solo or with the help of the guild. I personally have never won anything out of that special leet box but I know a few people who have and they all say there is no way I would have gotten that item if it were not for that lucky roll (ie PAS)

Many people doing small things can add up to something huge. So, please step up and help out PAS.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:55 pm

Thank-you all who came we droped dread horn like a rock.

NICE JOB!!!

Hope to see ya guys again.

- Sir Williams new motto :P

"NO TALK AND ALL ACTION"
-ok mabey a little talk- :lol:
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:56 pm

I almost forgot we pulled a crimson

lol just kiding
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Irwin Hunter » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:50 pm

Nice... A crimson... I guess there is always that chance... Keep making it a planned event and when I can get back I will go every so often. Just not all the time, probably.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:31 am

Please note the bottom of his post where he says he is just kidding...
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Sir William » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:34 am

:P

Someone noticed
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:37 am

FYI.

All igrediants (1 taint, 4 corrupt, a muc, mane, 2 scourge) were donated to the crafters house and we rolled for the remaining items. Shroom, leet armor, ect.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Irwin Hunter » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:42 am

Ok, Nope I just saw Crimson... Mean joke.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion