Somedays I can really relate!!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Somedays I can really relate!!

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:33 pm

Go to this link and the video should start automatically...Some days I really feel like I am this guy!

http://www.screwthescrew.com/video.php?video_id=377
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Brianna » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:41 am

thats me....i feel like this to on many days...
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:24 am

Now that one hurts... There is so much to say on that one, but you could just not fit it on one page. I would have beat the woman and took the package back :P
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby kyra » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:58 am

I'm crackin up at the image of PAS men as cavemen. (yeah yeah ... deserted island ... whatever .... he looks like a caveman!)

Is there one S or 2 in deserted? desserted? <<< would that mean you were made into cheesecake? Well whichever is which ... you knew what I meant : )

Ugh ... does all this make me just another cavewoman? (If you can't spell ... use drawings on the wall?)
kyra

Postby Trent » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:27 am

Hmmm. If I was the guy, I think I would be thinking differently...about what I delivered to that woman.
Trent
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Tracy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:28 am

Desert has one S, as in the deserts in Iraq. One S, because if you go there once you never want to go again.

Dessert is something you eat. It has two S's, because you'd be more than happy to go back for seconds.

Or at least that's how I was taught to remember it back when I was in second grade (minus the Iraq part).
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion