Confused on what to do

Talk about anything that's clean.

Confused on what to do

Postby Krosan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:15 pm

It seems that someone i trusted and had always helped me when i needed it in real life has betrayed me in game. My uncle found out i was in pas and went on a freak out on me. Even though he has done that i still wont devulge his name for the simple fact i just want to move past it but i thought u might want to know he said if he catches me ingame and any chance he gets i would be killed. I would like to tell yall this for the simple fact that i dont want anyone to grief any of yall for the fact im in your guild. I would like to stay but he said he would destroy my reputation in this game if i ever helped anyone besides his guild. Just thought i might ought to give a heads up if anyone weird starts to talk bullcorn to ya. If anyone has any ideas on how i should handle this im open to suggestions.
Krosan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Tracy » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Ummm...tell him it's a game and to get over it?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Brianna » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:19 pm

my suggestion is if you want to play with us your PAS family we will always be here for you KD is very openminded and unless you chose to leave you have every right to stay and play with us

my suggestion is to talk to KD let him know what is going on and then continue to play with us

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:11 pm

well to be honest, he doesnt scare me or PAS with any threats, we have been threatened by huge guilds of lamers before, and nothing ever came of it.

He cant hurt PAS ... our folks that go to fel know how to handle themselves, and he cant hurt a fly anywhere else.

U decide if u want to remain PAS and play with us, I would prefer that ... but if u are worried about RL issues, we will all understand.

Sounds like your uncle is a griefer, thats the only people that get mad about PAS and threaten us ... I laugh them off and just go on playing UO and having fun.

So your call on it, but dont worry about him harassing any PAS, he wont have any more influence than Thrax does ... which is ummm less than zero *smiles*.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:27 pm

Like KD said, don't worry about him harrassing us....if he wants to act like a lamer we will treat him like one...which is to say we will just ignore him...lamers hate it when all you do is sit there and smile when they try to bait you into a reaction...I can say from personal experience that I have had Thraxypoo chewing on his own tongue in frustration because he could never get me to rise to the bait...You are PAS and are welcome among us for as long as YOU choose...not anyone else...so I hope you stay with us but would understand totally if you decided to take a different course...it can be hard when RL family is involved...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 pm

No one here will hold it against you whatever you decide. Just remember, we were behind you no matter your choice. Sounds like some are wanting to tie you down.
Like KD Said. PAS is a huge guild, we will probably always be a huge guild. Someone talking smack is not going to bother us. We know where we stand.
We would love to have us stay with us, but the decision is ultimately yours.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:50 am

Sorry to hear that this is happening to you Krosan :(

As everyone has already said, we'd love you to stay and hope that you can continue to play with us. However, we also realise it's a real difficult situation that you're dealing when family is involved.

Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Ciara » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:06 am

Krosan, sorry your uncle is treating you like this.

I have in the past had people decide to "destroy me in game" and "drive me off the shard". Guess who left? Not me! I admit it was really annoying and stressful to have people doing that. But I have too many friends that stick by me for me to leave.

So, you must do what you wish, but I can tell you that we would never choose to have you go because someone was "threatening" to trash talk PAS, or you. We would basically figure out the person was a griefer and put him on ignore.

I hope you stay and he gives up this silly business.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion