EA Cares? About HG:L at least...

Talk about anything that's clean.

EA Cares? About HG:L at least...

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:13 am

Well I got a newsletter about Hell Gate:London, a game I got for my birthday. It seems EA cares about some games they put out and want to make sure that publishes and updates are right before they put them out. Wish we could get them to do the same for UO huh?

"Quoted from HG:L Newsletter"

Bill & Stonehenge

Curious about Hellgate: London's first major ongoing content release for subscribers? It's what we call the Stonehenge Expansion and Bill Roper is here to fill you in...

"We've decided to take the time necessary to make our first major content patch right. If there is one lesson we've learned from launching Hellgate: London, our releases should be a question of "what" and not "when."

We were pushing to get Stonehenge released before the end of the year, but we realized that we wouldn't be doing the right thing to push it out before it was ready and properly tested. We're still on our schedule and meeting our original promise of providing a major quarterly update. We just felt that we would be doing everyone a disservice to push this out before it was right.

We are, however, going to have the first in our continuing Hellgate chronicles, entitled Stonehenge, into Test Center before the holidays. This is so we can get a lot of people finding the issues and getting us feedback over their holiday breaks."

-- Bill Roper
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to General Discussion