Hello there, old timers

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hello there, old timers

Postby Miraz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:11 pm

Lord Drakelord reminded me about you guys, so I thought I'd drop in :).

Glad to see PAS is seemingly still nice and active ... how's things around old Nujelm bank? heh

Myself, I'm thinking of making a partial return to UO. I have not nearly as much free time as I used to, education has put paid to that, but there seems to be some fun things in the game at the moment and I do miss the PvP tournaments and nights out battling spawns with PAS ... ahh, how Piccolo could draw that many Obsidians at once, I'll never know. Though I'd probably not be on the Sonoma server ... I'm not sure how I did those 1am events back then lol. Most likely couldn't do it now that I'm old :).

Just wanted to drop by and see how many of the old crew are still about. Apart from KD ... hell hasn't frozen over, so I know you're still here my friend hehehe. :P
Miraz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:41 pm

old????? hell ya goober youre prob still not half my age yet in RL ... good to hear about school and good to hear from old school PAS.

If u ever decide to play Sonoma, come join us for some events (but yeah they wont last as long as some of our old ones did).

Safe journeys Miraz .....

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion