Vendor Runes!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Vendor Runes!

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:43 pm

Hey everyone, I am looking to get a collection of Runes together for stable vendors not inside Luna walls...So if you have a vendor house or if you shop at a vendor house that is stable and generally wellstocked, ie. Adobe Plaza Vendors please let me know and get me a rune...This collection will be available for all to use...And if the vendor specializes in something please mark the rune that way...For example, if the vendor carries mosty deco type items the mark the rune as Deco, if the vendor carries high end arties or supplies like enchanted apples or orange leaves the mark rune that way...ty

I know we have a set of vendor runes at one of the PAS houses but last time I checked it wasn't very up to date....Not blaming whoever's job that it because I know it can be a full time job....hehe
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby wild flower » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:21 pm

I will get you a rune to my place if you remind me sometime. I sell only Deco type stuff and will mark the rune that way. "WildFlowers Deco".
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:40 pm

BUMP...

Come one come all...bring me a copy of your favorite vendor runes....I have Adobe Plaza and will soon have any of the good vendors on Marble Island...

Looking for well stocked STABLE vendors...Not a fly by night operations...Doesn't matter what they sell...Fel, Tram, Malas vendors welcome...

Reach me on ICQ @ 362611031
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to General Discussion