So what are you getting?

Talk about anything that's clean.

So what are you getting?

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:00 pm

So what are you getting with your reward points??

We got a few of the NS earrings and here some shots of some more items we got,

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tracy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Well, since I've had time to accumulate a grand total of 0,000 points, I'll probably be selecting the zilch. Perhaps the nada, or maybe even the zip. I'm not sure, but I'm leaning towards the nada.

The luck jewelry would be really nice, but there is no way I can come up with the points for it.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Malachai wrote:Well, since I've had time to accumulate a grand total of 0,000 points, I'll probably be selecting the zilch. Perhaps the nada, or maybe even the zip. I'm not sure, but I'm leaning towards the nada.

The luck jewelry would be really nice, but there is no way I can come up with the points for it.

ok we got all we wanted, and I can help with enough to get the ring or the bracelet, if someone else can help here to get one of of the others I am willing to get one of them for you. My wife and I already have a double set of the ring and bracelets for ourself.

I have 156,350 left, the ring and bracelet go for 150,000 each, that is 300,000 total. If there is enough help with passing me tickets I could get both for you. Also if you turn in all you can as well, we can get you that set.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Shino » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:52 pm

im out of stuff to turn in b8ut i will gladly start farming stuff so he can get the set
Shino
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:55 pm

Shino wrote:im out of stuff to turn in b8ut i will gladly start farming stuff so he can get the set

Ya I also got some xmas stuff to pick up tomorrow from THB LP house. And of course we will keep an eye out for those arties on the Level 6 maps.

I got at least five arties I was selling for 100k a piece on the vendor so will log in and pull those and turn them in asap.

ok that got me to 159850 points.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 am

Turn in 100 level 5 maps, I am at 211,050 now. Another 90,000 I will have enough to get the set for you. You can alway pay for it with gold ;) [j/k].

will see how close I get tomorrow after I turn in all the xmas stuff LP house has.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 am

turn in a few more items, that it for tonight, I am at 215,650. need 84,350 to hit 300,000.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby AshOfCaine » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:30 am

I was amazed at how much junk I had to turn in.. finally got enough to grab the jewelry set and a dragon head..

Tossed the jewelry on my samurai to test out, obviously missing hci/dci to make it worth keeping on him but was first time was able to get him to 4/6 casting since don't have an orny. While testing it out on ogre lords got a virtue armor piece so guess the lucky set is lucky after all.. :) Especially since it was the one piece was missing.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am

AshOfCaine wrote:I was amazed at how much junk I had to turn in.. finally got enough to grab the jewelry set and a dragon head..

Tossed the jewelry on my samurai to test out, obviously missing hci/dci to make it worth keeping on him but was first time was able to get him to 4/6 casting since don't have an orny. While testing it out on ogre lords got a virtue armor piece so guess the lucky set is lucky after all.. :) Especially since it was the one piece was missing.

Good to hear.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Cherry » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:43 am

I only had enough to get the yucca, bamboo and fire pit. i wanted to also get the beehive and the archery butte. i would never have enough for the jewelry combo so i never got my hopes up on that one lol.
Cherry
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:43 am

Malachai I am now at 249,100 after turning in the stuff we gather at the LP house.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:47 am

Cherry wrote:I only had enough to get the yucca, bamboo and fire pit. i wanted to also get the beehive and the archery butte. i would never have enough for the jewelry combo so i never got my hopes up on that one lol.

Cherry just keep turn items in, any maps you get turn them in except for the level 6s, they can be done for the arty and then turn in as well. Any Arty in Ilsh, turn it in, all those Doom and dojo paintings, artifacts turn them in. Only keep the one you wish to hold on to. Turn in all those Felucca maps you got laying around, hardly anyone goes to Fel for a map these days.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:Malachai I am now at 249,100 after turning in the stuff we gather at the LP house.

260,100 just shy, less then 40,000 to go.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Tracy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:37 pm

I will gladly pay gold for them, but don't know the going rate of points vs gold.

If it's 10 gold per point, I can easily come up with 3 mil
If it's 100 gold per point, I'll have a much tougher time coming up with 30 mil.

But regardless, I will find a way to get the gold pay you for your efforts.

I may have some stuff I can turn in as well, but honestly I've had time to log in a total of once in the last two weeks. RL has been getting hectic (and the army has been getting in my way of playing).

I do know that I'll have to rework my luck suit to make the luck work and still keep the LRC...or at least most of it.

Might actually carry around a reg bag, but that ring/bracelet will allow me to actually have some level of casting speed, as well as over 2000 luck with statue. My tamer is on my second account so the account only gets 450 luck from the statue instead of 650-750.

I thought I had wanted the nightsight earrings when I first saw the list of what you could get, but then I realized every char I have that needs night sight (i.e., isn't an elf) already has it worked into the suit or is a mage who can cast night sight.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:44 pm

Malachai wrote:I will gladly pay gold for them, but don't know the going rate of points vs gold.

If it's 10 gold per point, I can easily come up with 3 mil
If it's 100 gold per point, I'll have a much tougher time coming up with 30 mil.

But regardless, I will find a way to get the gold pay you for your efforts.

I may have some stuff I can turn in as well, but honestly I've had time to log in a total of once in the last two weeks. RL has been getting hectic (and the army has been getting in my way of playing).

I do know that I'll have to rework my luck suit to make the luck work and still keep the LRC...or at least most of it.

Might actually carry around a reg bag, but that ring/bracelet will allow me to actually have some level of casting speed, as well as over 2000 luck with statue. My tamer is on my second account so the account only gets 450 luck from the statue instead of 650-750.

I thought I had wanted the nightsight earrings when I first saw the list of what you could get, but then I realized every char I have that needs night sight (i.e., isn't an elf) already has it worked into the suit or is a mage who can cast night sight.

3 mil sounds ok to me, I know the set well go for far more open market, but this is PAS, and you are also helping with the items, I could use the gold myself anyway.

We turn in more today and also we are doing some level 6 maps to.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Next

Return to General Discussion