Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Azareth » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:36 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm a new member named Azareth. I've just come back to the game after being gone for a few years. I'm a tamer and was told to log in and ask for a tavern key? I'm not quite sure what its for, so maybe you can help me with that as well. :)
I'm also very interested in getting a red super dragon with good Hit pts., and altho I am a human, would like to get a yellow, white and pink cu , a dread warhorse, and a black beetle. If there are any tamers out there that can help me with that please let me know.

Thank you for your time,
Azareth
Tamer of Sonoma
Azareth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Welcome to the Guild, I am sure they set you up with the key asap, as for the tamer's needs I have an extra dread in the stables and maybe can help with the rune beetle later this week.

I will not be on tonight, just not feeling to good tonight. But I will look for you in game during the week.

Till we meet in game, have fun.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Shino » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:14 pm

I havent seen a yellow one, just a blaze and if thats the one you are wanting, honestly, good luck. i have seen 1... ever, and that was recently. whites go for a few mill last i checked, but its been a while. a rose colored one shouldn't be too hard, just take some time
and welcome back
Shino
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Tracy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Welcome!

You've been keyed!

That means you can see the hidden tavern (at the bottom of the main forum listing page). It's where PAS chat privately.

Anyone who registers can see the posts here, so if you would like to address the guild or chat about something less publicly, that's the place to do it.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Thank you for replys! :)

Postby Azareth » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:12 pm

Hey ty for all the replys.. *alas* i didn't know the colors i wanted were so rare lol :)
But in the past couple of nights ppl have helped me with the rune beetle, dread steed, and a cute little blue cu, so wonderous things happen quickly here !
Thank you to all who have helped !
and know wondrous Tarie has offered to get me a super dragon :o
I'm a very happy camper !
Thanks again for all the replys and help, if i can help in any way please let me know too.

Happy New Member,
Azareth
Azareth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby brewrite » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:07 pm

Shino wrote:I havent seen a yellow one, just a blaze and if thats the one you are wanting, honestly, good luck. i have seen 1... ever, and that was recently. whites go for a few mill last i checked, but its been a while. a rose colored one shouldn't be too hard, just take some time
and welcome back

Hmm seems i am missing the boat? Can i be allowed to read the posts in this Tavern?
brewrite
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:14 pm

brewrite wrote:
Shino wrote:I havent seen a yellow one, just a blaze and if thats the one you are wanting, honestly, good luck. i have seen 1... ever, and that was recently. whites go for a few mill last i checked, but its been a while. a rose colored one shouldn't be too hard, just take some time
and welcome back

Hmm seems i am missing the boat? Can i be allowed to read the posts in this Tavern?

If you are a alliance member [PAS-KVP] etc.. then you can request a key to tavern. Admin just needs to know who you are.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tracy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:01 pm

I haven't been playing a lot in-game lately, but I still check the forums regularly. If someone can vouch that brewrite is in PAS, I'll give him tavern access.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby brewrite » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:37 am

Malachai wrote:I haven't been playing a lot in-game lately, but I still check the forums regularly. If someone can vouch that brewrite is in PAS, I'll give him tavern access.

I am not in your guild,
just thought that tavern thing was public sorry for the problem.
brewrite
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Ciara » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:51 am

The tavern is for guild members to discuss guild and other issues. :)
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion