hello Treehugger, welcome to the forum

Talk about anything that's clean.

hello Treehugger, welcome to the forum

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Hello young sir, welcome to PAS forum, feel free to say hello to all here.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:56 pm

Hello , Treehugger. It was nice to meet you tonight. I hope your return to UO is fun. I look forward to playing with you and Frostbyte.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby TreeHugger » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:43 pm

Hello everyone, I just saw this post, otherwise i would have said something sooner. I am just getting use to the forum. I plan on being around a lot. I have a blast with all of you guys. I am getting a lot more acquainted with the game. I appreciate everyone who has helped me get my hands dirty.

I check the calender frequently to check for events. I've been trying to gain some of my old GM skills up higher towards the 120 mark and get enough gear so that I am more than a pin cushion in events.

I will be increasingly more active here so long as there are no objections, obviously.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you all more in game!
TreeHugger
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:35 am

Ahh there he is. You and your brother are more then welcome to attend any event. We missed you yesterday, they had the Mys bag hunt, a favor of KD as he gets to watch us run around. :) I fooled him last night, as they all ran around, I sat at the bank and ate my Dinner LOL.

Then when that was over we all went to play with Lady M for a bit. If you never been to Blighted Grove it can be fun, dangerous, but rewarding as well. Last night two guild members won top rolls to win two bottles of the hair dye you see selling for millions in Luna. One was the VERY rare white.

If you don't have the ML exp you will need it for that place. How goes the training on that Pally we equip the other day? He is set with his new armor.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby TreeHugger » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:56 pm

We were looking at that. We actually sat at your tower for a little bit to see if you were around. We were a little bit late so we probably just missed you.

We are talking to EA about ML...They had a misleading link on uogamecodes that sent us to 7th char slot code when we hit the "Buy Now" button on the official ML website. It is kind of our fault, but still kind of shady to make a buy now link go to a completely different product. I honestly thought the stuff it was saying was just perks of ML, but in fact it was a completely different product. Kind of strange how the price is exactly same and one of the sale points for both is the 20% storage increase. We never used the code so we are hoping to get it swapped. They are giving us a lot of problems, but we can't afford an extra wasted 30 bucks if we can avoid it.

Funny thing is we have a 7th char code but we dont even have a 6th character slot because we are rocking AOS. Lol, I guess we just skip the sixth.

Anywho enough ranting, we will try and get to all of the events. Weren't sure if we were invited so we thought it might be rude just to show up and expect to go.
TreeHugger
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Brianna » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:25 pm

hey guys just thought i would stick my nose in here and say honey you guys are welcome to any and all events that are PAS run as long as you treat PAS with respect which from all the post and great things i have been hearing you guys are wonderful about that....so with that being said welcome to "my family" and i cant wait to meet you guys ingame

Love Bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:13 pm

TreeHugger wrote:We were looking at that. We actually sat at your tower for a little bit to see if you were around. We were a little bit late so we probably just missed you.

We are talking to EA about ML...They had a misleading link on uogamecodes that sent us to 7th char slot code when we hit the "Buy Now" button on the official ML website. It is kind of our fault, but still kind of shady to make a buy now link go to a completely different product. I honestly thought the stuff it was saying was just perks of ML, but in fact it was a completely different product. Kind of strange how the price is exactly same and one of the sale points for both is the 20% storage increase. We never used the code so we are hoping to get it swapped. They are giving us a lot of problems, but we can't afford an extra wasted 30 bucks if we can avoid it.

Funny thing is we have a 7th char code but we dont even have a 6th character slot because we are rocking AOS. Lol, I guess we just skip the sixth.

Anywho enough ranting, we will try and get to all of the events. Weren't sure if we were invited so we thought it might be rude just to show up and expect to go.
and with that said, just be at the Skara bank if there an event you wish to come along on. 8pm CDT. We normally meet in NJ fel bank, but due to the Vangaurd event can't meet there without having a huge spawn down on us.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to General Discussion