Mysterious Stranger found

Talk about anything that's clean.

Mysterious Stranger found

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:51 pm

Found one bottom of Despise! Watch out with the supers on it!!! Dreads do better as they will remain HAPPY during the battle, Supers will not will go wild if you do not feed feed feed!!!

Pictures coming!

sorry was busy chatting with a returning player that been gone for 8th yrs, working on those pictures now!

Was a big battle, had two supers at first but owners found the pets were turn unhappy very quick and had HIGH concerns about them going wild, Dread horses remained wonderful happy thru the entire LONG battle. I Got a Blue chest and some of the gems, they are different sizes.

Me when I first found it

I called for help!!! Thanks Alliance Members!

A long battle but in the end we won! No one died except a bonded mare and one bonded dread horse.

My chest and the few gems I was able to grab
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Does the stranger respawn or do we have to keep looking for them?
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:23 pm

wild flower wrote:Does the stranger respawn or do we have to keep looking for them?

Looks like we have to look for it
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:09 pm

Thank you Drake for posting the information :)
*A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Endrik » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Did everybody get a lockbox or just the top attacker? Did it have anything else in it besides gems? Are the gems normal size or are they like the old school diamonds that are a larger size?
I cant wait to find one and join in the fight!!!
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Endrik wrote:Did everybody get a lockbox or just the top attacker? Did it have anything else in it besides gems? Are the gems normal size or are they like the old school diamonds that are a larger size?
I cant wait to find one and join in the fight!!!

the box was on the ground, when opened it does an area poison spell, I was just lucky to pick it up first.

The gems from all I see and read are all different sizes.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Seems he was found again today, same dungeon, some archers had him tagged when I walk in.

No clue who got the box as my wife called right at the end of the battle so I missed that part. I got some more gems, and from what I am reading at Stratics, it seems I have all of them.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:28 pm

[QUOTE=Draconi_EA;76823]Some quick notes for everyone:
* One member of the Six will be introduced per day. They will respawn throughout the day after being defeated (every 2 - 4 hours).
* Each of them are different, and have unique abilities and attacks.
* Common attacks are fire related
* After every member has been introduced, they will spawn in a random rotation, in their individual locations, with at least one available every day all day.
* At this time, we've met Myxkion (Despise), and now Kealdia (Luna)
[/quote]
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:19 pm

She hit Luna again tonight, way cool, I got three taints.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby wild flower » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:16 am

how did you get the taint - drop in pack - drop on the ground -- in the box?
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:15 pm

wild flower wrote:how did you get the taint - drop in pack - drop on the ground -- in the box?

It was on the ground, I was faster then most that day, they were all after the box I was after anything that was peerless
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:49 am

borrow this from Stratics

=Norrar;79461]Yep, we got a new one!!
1. Found in Destard
2.Just killed on cats, took more than 1 HOUR to kill him (he makes the other 2 look like mongbats no joke!)
3.When his hally breaks he will deal 560ish damage to a dreadhorse, basically insta kill
4. Creates a HUGE Explosion, think conflag on crack
5.Summons many many MANY meteors that create fire fields, he does this alot
6. Because hes in destard....watch out for greater drags and wyverns (yes wyverns they poison at the worst time ALWAYS!!!:sad2:
7. Drops nothing different except hes stronger
8. What did i get from this experience? 8 deaths, -28000 gold, 5 pets killed (11 if i count rk), some awesome memories, a box and a hilarious screenshot

I tried to get some screenies of the action but i was running for my life

Seems the next one is in Destard, with the greaters there will be interesting to see who will show up for fights with this one.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:39 am

new one lower level fan dancer dojo, beware the slayer is also very near.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:09 pm

With the loot free to all spectators, making them difficult and able to hit kill chars and pets, plus putting them next to greater dragons and slayers.. Makes me wonder who they want to attend this event..

One of the reasonings I heard for the open loot was so people don't have to be elite and do high damage for a chance at the loot, but then put them next to Greater Dragons and Slayer that will eat the weak for a snack (except stealth spectators waiting for others to kill so can grab loot).

I actually like the fact they made them difficult, where it takes an army to bring them down, but seems the stealthers sitting back waiting for loot are main ones that benefit and gain best rewards. The people that do the work will mainly be left with satisfaction of a battle well fought and little else.

I don't mind gold and gems spilling out, but think the nicer and more prized items should be reserved for those that actually fight the strangers, not just the highest damagers but anyone that inflicts any level of damage.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:24 pm

Make me wish for the days when you were fighting the heavy hitters and was rewarded for your effort with something popping in pack.

My daughter and I were one day hitting this halloween monster at the vesper bank, think that was about 4 or 5 yrs ago, the monster was a GM, there was two of them in different cities if I remember right, but to keep this short when it died all that had done some damage to this monster received a arty in the pack, which was very cool.

Because of the area and being all alone, with real life thunder making it self well known, I recalled after getting my resing from allinace member that was there to steal stuff, and log for the day. The thunder has quit for now, and I hope for the rest of the day.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Next

Return to General Discussion