Sorry Treehugger

Talk about anything that's clean.

Sorry Treehugger

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 am

My oldest son needed me to type up and print a lease agreement asap, so I had to run to do that. Our one and only printer is on my wife PC and is a pain to get booted up, so while I wait on that had to type out the agreement.

Catch you later in game, and if you see a rune to Queen Mum's vendors, check them out for those bear skin rugs you looking for. I could not fine my rune at all.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ariel Joy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Treehugger, I have bearskin rugs on Adobe Plaza Vendors. They are on the second row of vendors. If you stand in front of Adobe and look up you will see all my home deco vendors. We have slmoist everything needed to set up a house. See you in game.
Ariel Joy
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:23 am

Ariel Joy wrote:Treehugger, I have bearskin rugs on Adobe Plaza Vendors. They are on the second row of vendors. If you stand in front of Adobe and look up you will see all my home deco vendors. We have slmoist everything needed to set up a house. See you in game.

Ya he was happy to get the rug from your vendor. His tower is bare and he wanted something to pretty the place up a bit.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion