OSI Owned Houses ... (7/1/08 UO Herald Post)

Talk about anything that's clean.

OSI Owned Houses ... (7/1/08 UO Herald Post)

Postby Queen Mum » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:53 pm

From UO Herald - CS

OSI Owned Houses
Jeremy Dalberg
01 Jul 2008 16:16:51

We're working on removing the masses of OSI-owned houses that are scattered around the shards. The problem with them - and the reason that they've hung around for so long - is there's no easy way for us to find them, short of wandering around the shards on foot. But y'all have a LOT more feet than we do, so we're asking for your help!

What we need is the following information in an email (posts on forums, etc, will not be tracked!)

- Sextant location of the house
- Shard/facet

Send to barmstrong AT ea DOT com. Send in as many or as few as you like - and be aware this will be a gradual process and will take some time.
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Dang it, now I got all these folks trying to help me fine those houses. ;) Well you all better mark runes and make a party of it when you do, remember, share and share alike! :)
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Frostbyte » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:03 pm

So what are these exactly? How did they come to be and what is the point in finding them?
Frostbyte
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Tracy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:18 pm

I'd prefer our historical shard houses remain intact, but that's just me...
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:21 am

Frostbyte wrote:So what are these exactly? How did they come to be and what is the point in finding them?

Most will be small towers that were placed during "Come back to UO and get a free small tower". Many of these places still stand today, and the ones that are "own by OSI", refuse to fall, the others are most likly grandfather on the accounts they were made for as this took place during a time when you could own more then one house. So those "own by OSI" they never go into IDOC. It is those houses that they asking help for.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tracy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:00 pm

Ah, okay...nevermind then.

I was thinking more along the lines of seer-blessed houses.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion