Observations on Melissa

Talk about anything that's clean.

Observations on Melissa

Postby AshOfCaine » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 am

Lesson #1
There has to be 1 dragon there or lots of OooOoooooOoOOing was just there and saw a tamer with a cu but that didn't last long.

Lesson #2.
Can't summon more than one Melissa, have to defeat her before can summon again. Well, there wasn't anyone in there at 3am to get upset if I summoned 2 and I was curious. :twisted:

Lesson #3..
Under certain circumstances she will attack the other monsters. I saw her just kill a balron without anyone provoking. I think the circumstance is she casts Mass Curse (hit me through the wall I was observing behind) and balron got hit by it so they went at it. Balron barely scratched her. She didn't attack the other monsters normally, but have seen her do it on a number of occasions, the mass curse is the only thing I can figure out.

Lesson #4..
If left alone for more than a few seconds she starts making some humming noise and regens health REALLLLY fast. She can go from red line to full health in less than a minute if not being attacked. Also the humming noise isn't in KR. And I think there was a shock wave that may have moved my char that was invised, it didn't reveal me but when humming started my char did an animation for some reason.

Lesson #5
When the guy with the last dragon calls it a night, time to go. See lesson #1.

Lesson #6
For those that don't know, do not RUN near a paragon it causes them to target switch to you. You can walk but running will cause any aggressive paragon to target you. I know it is first instinct when see a paragon balron but it is the worst thing you can do around a paragon. If it is targeting something already and you want to move away either walk or teleport.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 pm

Next observation.. Took my archer down with different 100% damage type bows to determine the lowest resist since people keep saying mind blast.

What i found was fire damage out did all other types by 2x the damage. Mind Blast is fine for mage/mules that don't have Eval, but if fighters look for 100% fire weapons if don't have chivalry's consecrate weapon, mages with Eval stick to fire spells.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:19 pm

AshOfCaine wrote:Next observation.. Took my archer down with different 100% damage type bows to determine the lowest resist since people keep saying mind blast.

What i found was fire damage out did all other types by 2x the damage. Mind Blast is fine for mage/mules that don't have Eval, but if fighters look for 100% fire weapons if don't have chivalry's consecrate weapon, mages with Eval stick to fire spells.

Ya I took 6 neebs in there today, had to buy up 40 pts magery and then put on jewerly and +magery spell book to get them over 70 in skills and still have 100 % LRC.

Carried 15 exp pots and had last obj - last target set, threw all 15 then cast mind blast on it. Only thing is if there is a balron near her when you toss that pots you are dead meat! All my neebs had 60 str so had to hide from the slayers.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion