Memory Lane!!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Julion » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:38 am

Can't beleave Mile forgot my name, with all the blood we spilled together.

Reminber the first champ spawns. Lineing up to roll for the level 5 scrolls. the best we could get at the time. We were the only blue guild doing spawns at the time, or trying to.
Julion
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Mile » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Julian!!!! I may have briefly forgotten your name (old age you know) but I have never forgotten the man! You were the best teacher and comrade in arms a person could have.

Mile :oops:
Mile
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Ciara » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

I loved those Sunday afternoon training sessions with Julion, and PAE. What a lot of fun we've had over the years. Thanks, Julion!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Julion » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:27 pm

I did those afternoons because it was fun. When u girls became better than me(different play style, more calm) it became one of my 'momments'.
When KD says PAS rocks, I know atleast what he means.
Julion
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Taylanna » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:05 pm

I remember loosing my first 18x18 to a scammer, july 4th at 2am. Victoria, an old PAS member, was on and I was crying cause i had lost my first house, I told her about it. KD found out and Malachi Jr. Found out, then I got a nice cute little house by the Luna Bridge. Oh those days. I was so scared, sad and boy did I cry for a while. Just bought it too, 2m too to lovespell. Ha silly times!

I also remember the long talks with Xare/Dara (oh i hope that is spelled right...) talking about everything! and the long nights with Endrik (: Oh the fun fun times! I need to get back?!

-Red/Taylanna
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:44 pm

yep u spelled Xare/Dara right on both counts.

When I read your last post, Red, it reminded me of the time I was working a skill in a fel house. This crazy red char runs up to the house, opens the door and runs in and I was like WTF?!?!?!? Then I saw the name and remembered I had friended Dara's red char the week before.

He scared the crap outta me with that one (and yes he did that on purpose to scare me)!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tracy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeah, that's Dara for ya.
Did I have a son? Who is this "Malachai Jr." of which you speak?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 pm

*smiles*

And for those that are newer to PAS, Malachai had 2 characters that I saw the most. Malachai and Magisbane Jr. So once I called him Malachai Jr and hence the beginning of a very old running joke.

:)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tracy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:25 am

I didn't quit, I've just been, umm...preoccupied.

Yeah, preoccupied. For just over 3 years now.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby tiger » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:42 pm

being in the army you have no need to have a memory, they will take good care of you. hows your new england wife doing ?
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:47 pm

To be honest she's not liking this school any more than I am, she never sees me :P
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby tiger » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:34 pm

do you still have time to visit with jack now and again?
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm

We still have a nightly social visit, he helps me with my homework most nights. Otherwise I'd have gone nuts by now.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

memory lane

Postby Brianna » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 pm

i really can't list all the reasons that i love playing UO but my favorite moment was back in November of 2006 i had been playing UO for awhile and i had to move back in with my mom(Big Bertha) and i was sitting in my room talking to Kira and Shino early one morning before i had to leave to go to work and my mom comes to my bedroom door, mind you i am 26 years old at this time, and says ruby i know you are lonely and need to make friends but teaching your computer to talk back to you does not count as having friends. I was using vent and there were like 3 people in the channel and i started laughing and i told my mom i may not have a lot of friends and i sure as hell don't know how to program my computer to logically talk to me in a real conversation but i did have REAL friends whom i talked to thru the computer, within a few days after letting her sit down and talk to my "computer" she made a character and started playing UO also....still to this day i look back and remember how much i love each person i met due to UO and how each of you guys have changed my life.

on a side note we got Jr to respond maybe we can get the elusive Ghost to respond too

love Lady Bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Vin Decatur » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 pm

While I have had a blast with Vin, I must say most of my fun was with Maddwg......and DragonSnack! (Who else still rides a horse? I bet I have had him at least 7 years.)

Just one of my several weird memeories of DS...and PAS. :)

This was when I first decided to actually hang out with PAS and asked KD if I could tag along to kill Balron's. Needless to say, with a lapse of judgement, KD said ok. I don't think Maddwg was even GM of any skill other than singing and drinking. (All my old chars had been deleted....I was quiting don't ya know....and came back....it's Deja Vu all over again.)

So we started killing stuff in a large quantity.....
This was in 2006?
Some of the PAS that were there.
(found us in the picture and replaced the original with this, same pic just added the circle.)

I am just left of the hand in the screen, just below the 'marco'. I was playing marco-polo and someone actually answered at one point. Anyones guess as to who answered.

At one point I accidently clicked myself. Of course that dismounted me...while attemting to fight a balron. Look at the above picture and tell me where DragonSanck is? I couldn't find him. The fight lasted a good 20-30 minutes after these pictures.

I figured he was toast..or a balron snack. Nope, I found him on top of a platfrom about a screen or two away, bored but unscathed. I guess I was too stunned to save a pic of that.

I think that is where DragonSnack decided he was a PAS member whether Maddwg was or not. I have a few more tales of his exploits that I may retell if I can't find the originals. He must be on life #8623 by now. LOL

and that's why I am back. No other world leaves me with memories like that.

Now I have to reload UO Wedding and I'll be ready to iritate everyone again.

Vin
Vin Decatur
Warrior
Warrior

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion