7th character slot (stupid question but I need help)

Talk about anything that's clean.

7th character slot (stupid question but I need help)

Postby Taylanna » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:14 pm

Okay well I've noticed lately you are allowed to get a 7th character slot.
I went to purchase this code and a question popped up in my head from what I was reading...

"Six character slots not enough? Now you can create a seventh!"

Then i proceed to read more...

"Running out of room to store your stuff? The Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade provides you with 20 percent more storage space in your home, and 20 percent more storage space in your bank, making room for your treasures, keepsakes, trophies, and collectibles. Please Note: All purchases of 7th Character Slot and Storage Increase Combo Code are FINAL. NO REFUNDS ALLOWED."

So I was like okay... i understand that whole mess, well then I read this...

"An Ultima Online 6th Character slot code will give you a sixth character slot on all shards. (If you all ready have six character slots, this code will not give you another one.)"

Okay that's what is really bothering me...

So the question that I'm trying to ask... Can I purchase this and get a 7th slot, or just because I have the 6th character slot, I'm not allowed to get a 7th character slot.... It's probably really stupid to ask but I'm a little confused on the information

((This is where I got the information from))
http://www.uogamecodes.com/store/prod_d ... BO&CartID={F89C9B06-79A2-4BBA-A4EC-8FE2F1AC78B6}&PromoID=996
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:04 pm

well we already had the six char slots on all accounts when we upgraded to ML, along with 20% more storage, but I wanted the 7th so purchase it for my account, thus giving me 7 charactors to play with on one account and 40% more storage.

So if you did not have ML I think if you purchase the 7th char slot it will just give you six, but don't quote me on that as I could be wrong. As for the ML exp, if you are not sure you have it, then if you can enter heartland, bedlam, or any ML dungeon you got it. All accounts with ML exp have 6 char slots.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Taylanna » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:12 pm

I have the ML expansion, and the 6 characters.
I just need another character because I have these skills I cannot use on a character I have (trying to take on too much!)

So If I do purchase the 7th character slot I should be able to obtain my 7th character, okay thank you so much!
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion