Dream Job?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Dream Job?

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:47 am

Well folks, I started a new job about 4months ago and I enjoy it very much. I work for a home warranty company and have just started working from home. Yesterday was my first day working from home and it was awesome. They gave me two days of training for the differences in the software that we use at home versus the office and gave me a computer and said "Good luck". We will see how it goes. I am kind of a social person and I may end up with cabin fever but I am gonna give it a go....LOL

I won't be able to play UO while working but I do plan on having computer up and if someone needs help with something and I happen to be on break I will do what I can...

My wife is a little mad at me as she has worked for this company for over three years and has wanted to work from home since they started the program a little over a year ago. But I have only been there for four months and here I am at home already...Oh well, she will get there eventually...HEHE
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:50 am

Nice!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Brianna » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 pm

okay im being nosy who do you work for????
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Mystique » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:29 pm

That is Great, I agree with wife, she should have gotten the shot at working at home. Bobbi has been there longer he he. :lol:

Yes I always believed that was a dream job. Congratulations.
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:58 am

Mystique wrote:That is Great, I agree with wife, she should have gotten the shot at working at home. Bobbi has been there longer he he. :lol:

And I agree too but I sue as heck was not gonna say no because they would not let her...

And I was told by my supervisor that the other new person allowed to work from home and myself are kind of part of a pilot program...they want to test the procedures for getting help with particular situations and since we are new we ask more questions so it gives them a chance to test the chat program we use and other stuff...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Damien Kilcannon wrote:
Mystique wrote:That is Great, I agree with wife, she should have gotten the shot at working at home. Bobbi has been there longer he he. :lol:

And I agree too but I sue as heck was not gonna say no because they would not let her...

And I was told by my supervisor that the other new person allowed to work from home and myself are kind of part of a pilot program...they want to test the procedures for getting help with particular situations and since we are new we ask more questions so it gives them a chance to test the chat program we use and other stuff...

Hehe they can test on me anyday. While I would love a job working from home, right now any job will do..
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Return to General Discussion