Looking for Traders

Talk about anything that's clean.

Looking for Traders

Postby wild flower » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:03 am

Looking for people that can and do get the stuff that only the necro's can get. I'm willing to farm up the regular melee ones -- Threads of Fate -- but I don't have a necro of any kind and would still like to get some of that rubble too.

Lets start up a trading system so all can get a little of everything.

Wild Flower
ICQ -- 65263876
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Shino » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:12 am

im down for that
Shino
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:45 am

Shino wrote:im down for that

we also
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:53 am

Thanks to all the great help I have been getting all I need is the rubble tree. If anyone has an extra I would love to trade with you. I can do the threads of fate or we can trade one of my doubles that you may not have.

Let me know
WF
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:06 pm

wild flower wrote:Thanks to all the great help I have been getting all I need is the rubble tree. If anyone has an extra I would love to trade with you. I can do the threads of fate or we can trade one of my doubles that you may not have.

Let me know
WF

I have 9 of those trees to give away to anyone that does not have one, we place three at the THB LP house for all to see.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:34 pm

that's the only thing I don't have and would love to get one
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:36 pm

wild flower wrote:that's the only thing I don't have and would love to get one

one for wf

ok you are on list
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Duplicates of Thread Rewards

Postby Maldar » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:50 pm

As the title says, I have duplicates of all of the thread rewards, with the exception of the tapestry/painting (whatever it was.) I have a LOT of dupes of some of the stuff. The only thing I don't have (and couldn't manage to get, even using all three of my accounts) is the little tree. If anyone needs any of the other things, tho, I have plenty to go around. Free, of course.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:43 pm

It looks like something happened while I was gone.

I would love some of whatever these things are--as I've missed the event evidently. I've been out of town for several weeks.

Thanks!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 am

We all will get you hooked up Ciara no worries and welcome back. I've missed you dearly. Was going to call but wasn't sure about the timing.

Love ya
WF
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:54 am

Ciara wrote:It looks like something happened while I was gone.

I would love some of whatever these things are--as I've missed the event evidently. I've been out of town for several weeks.

Thanks!

you still have time to do the spider quest, there are others in PAS that need to do it as well, Druidman's GF has ask for help with it but I been busy here in Real life to so unable to help a few folks with the quest, maybe should address this at a Guild event somenight like we did last week when we took five PAS members to the Spider from start to finish.

http://www.uoguide.com/Halloween_2008_Quest

Read this link about the spider quest.

Magincia has the thread quest, where you get a piece of rubble for each quest, faith, thought, life, the spoiler is in the Pub 56 Spoiler

viewtopic.php?t=3826

By talking to the mage at the Moongate there you will get the quest, double click him/her for the quest, then read up on what you need to do to get the threads, if you need help, several PAS members can help out. As for trades of rubble I have extra trees and the huge rock extra. Trying to get more faith threads myself to get the flowerpot or Tapestry.

Harlequin;

These are rubble rewards after the P56 client patch changes. Finally got all 12 types.

Characteristics:
1) All weigh between 10 to 15 stones
2) All are just called rubble
3) All cannot be turned using the interior decorator tool

From the Threads of Fate quest
Note that the tapestry faces the other way compared to the Magincia event rubble. Moongate granite seems lighter in colour than other moon gate granites.

Counter clock-wise from the left:
1) Moongate granite
2) Boulder
3) Empty flower pot
4) Tapestry

From the Threads of Life quest

1) Easel with canvass
2) Shelves
3) Pulley
4) Wall hanger

from the Threads of Thought thread

1) Barren tree
2) Docks post
3) Dishing stump
4) Pile of logs

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Ciara » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Thanks for the pictures, Drakelord. Thanks for the welcome home , folks. It looks like I missed a real fun event. I especially love the tapestry--all the things are cool.

Now that I'm home my computer is having problems. It will probably be a few days before I can get in game--need to get something fixed, the screen is rippling.

Hope to see you soon--maybe by the weekend.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Missing event

Postby Maldar » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi Ciara. You haven't missed anything yet. It is going on until around Nov. 17, I think. After you get what turn-ins you can in Magincia, let me know what you still need. I also have various threads left over if someone needs them. I don't use Vent (my wife gets very jealous when she hears me talking to another woman........something about her ex having had an online relationship and leaving her for that other woman. I have to respect that.)
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Re: Missing event

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Maldar wrote:Hi Ciara. You haven't missed anything yet. It is going on until around Nov. 17, I think. After you get what turn-ins you can in Magincia, let me know what you still need. I also have various threads left over if someone needs them. I don't use Vent (my wife gets very jealous when she hears me talking to another woman........something about her ex having had an online relationship and leaving her for that other woman. I have to respect that.)

Magincia will go on after the 17th, Halloween will stop on the 17th so that part of the quest she needs to get out and do, kill the Lich for the new book and tally and also do the spider.

The quest for threads will go on for a while as they rebuild magincia.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to General Discussion