Invasion! What should I be focusing on?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Invasion! What should I be focusing on?

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:32 am

Just returned to game and I went to the invasion in Brit...Did not know what I should be looking for? What should I be targeting and what kinda loot do I need to look for?[/quote]
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Brianna » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 am

you want to kill the generals and they do take a little bit of time they will give weapons or spellbooks depending on which general you kill the spellbooks have mana regen, spell damage increase, and lmc on them i believe they typically pop into your backpack

warrior general=weapons
mage general=spellbooks

other than that there is some neat colored armor you can loot off the other npcs but if you don't want to loot each one i'm sure that between shino and i we can hook you up just give us a q

last but not least is the uber dragon that spawns at the end of each town invasion aka the crim or plat dragon he can and will cause your dragons to resist attacking him and rumor has it he was able to cause them to unbond so you want a different pet or something that can do damage at a distance he gives off the weird shaped gems that spawn on the ground and if you get looting rights it is rumored he can give a crimson but for sure he gives out peerless regs

happy hunting my friend and welcome back to the game

Bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Different shaped gems?
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Shino » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 am

yes, they are basic gems with different graphics, if you want to see them all let me know, i have several of each
Shino
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:43 am

I don't really have as much time as I would like to get in game and the account I have reactivated really only has one finished char...a mage/disco/provoker...well two char...a tamer with untrained pets for the most part...so I hope the invasion thing goes on long enough for me to get the useful stuff at least...the deco would be nice but not imperative that I get it
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Loner

Postby Maldar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Being a "loner", there is pretty much no chance in the world that I will be killing any Generals anytime soon. Being ignorant of their hitpoints and armor, I "took on" a General by myself and, even though I'd hit him, he showed absolutely no sign of damage on his health bar. I'm afraid to take my greater dragon there (Trinsic for the Orcs) for fear, with my luck, I'd run into the Crimson Dragon and my Greater would go wild again.
I really need to hook back up with you guys (I dropped my guilding with PAS when the only guy I really knew there.....Spider......left for SM, then for WoW.)
It is hard for me joining a guild and knowing nobody. I am 55 and disabled due to a degenerative nerve disease and I can't always be counted on to react in a timely fashion during battle. It tends to tick people off but I can't feel my fingers very well and often hit the right mouse button without realizing it (among other things), thus closing my backpack, spell icon, etc. Makes for pretty bad combat skills. :oops:
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Re: Loner

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Maldar wrote:Being a "loner", there is pretty much no chance in the world that I will be killing any Generals anytime soon. Being ignorant of their hitpoints and armor, I "took on" a General by myself and, even though I'd hit him, he showed absolutely no sign of damage on his health bar. I'm afraid to take my greater dragon there (Trinsic for the Orcs) for fear, with my luck, I'd run into the Crimson Dragon and my Greater would go wild again.
I really need to hook back up with you guys (I dropped my guilding with PAS when the only guy I really knew there.....Spider......left for SM, then for WoW.)
It is hard for me joining a guild and knowing nobody. I am 55 and disabled due to a degenerative nerve disease and I can't always be counted on to react in a timely fashion during battle. It tends to tick people off but I can't feel my fingers very well and often hit the right mouse button without realizing it (among other things), thus closing my backpack, spell icon, etc. Makes for pretty bad combat skills. :oops:

contact KD asap, unless you made some folks mad in PAS, I am sure you will be welcome back.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Brianna » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:52 pm

Maldar given the circumstances when you left I am 99.9999999999999999999% sure that KD will have no problem reguilding you in a heartbeat you were always a sweetheart to me when i seen you out and about on Sonoma so I for one will be rooting to see you back in the mean time just some info as long as you aren't around the Crim dragon then you can take your pet out and whoop up on them generals just be warned when the "spawn" seems to disappear except for the actual townfolk it's time to take that dragon of yours and head for the hills

love Bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Brianna wrote:Maldar given the circumstances when you left I am 99.9999999999999999999% sure that KD will have no problem reguilding you in a heartbeat you were always a sweetheart to me when i seen you out and about on Sonoma so I for one will be rooting to see you back in the mean time just some info as long as you aren't around the Crim dragon then you can take your pet out and whoop up on them generals just be warned when the "spawn" seems to disappear except for the actual townfolk it's time to take that dragon of yours and head for the hills

love Bri

I saw somewhere about the dragons going wild and since that is my tamers only trained pet I was afaid to chance it...But if I high tail it out of there like you said then i should be ok
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Loner

Postby Maldar » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:49 pm

Thank you everyone! I'll hook up with KD.
Happy Holidays!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 am

yep no problem at all with u rejoining PAS, Maldar! We are glad to have you back with us. If any Elders catch up with Maldar before I do ingame, please guild any chars he wants into PAS please.

Cya ingame soon, Maldar!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: ...

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:49 am

KDSonoma wrote:yep no problem at all with u rejoining PAS, Maldar! We are glad to have you back with us. If any Elders catch up with Maldar before I do ingame, please guild any chars he wants into PAS please.

Cya ingame soon, Maldar!

KD
Cool
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 am

Maldar, hope to see you soon in game.

Not all people can react with speed and accuracy. One thing I love about PAS and the alliance is we really welcome everyone who wants to play, and it doesn't really matter whether you get every play done right when you hunt in a big group. That's all part of the fun, and having an online family.

Just come have fun with us! Happy Holidays!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I'm keeping my eyes open for KD or an elder when I can get in game.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion