11th anni tokens?

Talk about anything that's clean.

11th anni tokens?

Postby Sir William » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:44 pm

When did these come out and how do you get them?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Help him gain world domination.
or use Bob
☻/
/▌
/ \
Image Speed Hacking
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Japan EA anniv item, they were on gamecode for a short while but pulled when it was reported they could not interchange the tokens for items they wish for but had to get items they did not want.

we hope they get the bug fix on it as the wife want the snow tree and I want the bookcases.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Sir William » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm

http://www.uogamecodes.com/store/prod_d ... EM&CartID={2A43B112-6E3E-4F71-9120-7CF698C67DD5}&PromoID=996

Ultima Online� Eleventh Year Collection
Platform: PC Release: Now Available
Genre: Action Price: $29.99
Blood & Gore, Violence Rated "T" for Teen.Blood & Gore, Violence
Add To Cart

Ultima Online� Eleventh Year Collection

Included in this bundle:

* Fallen Log
* Lamp Post
* Hitching Post
* Armor Engraving Tool
* Earring of Protection
* Ancestral Gravestone
* Bulk Order Cover
* Wooden Bookcase
* Snow Tree
* Maple Tree
* Willow Tree

Warning: When you buy a code from the UO Gamecode Store, if we find that credit card fraud was involved, we will ban your UO account and ban you from purchasing anything else from the UO Gamecode Store.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Help him gain world domination.
or use Bob
☻/
/▌
/ \
Image Speed Hacking
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Maldar » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:58 pm

They are all available again on UOGameCodes.com.......as the complete package that Sir William described or individually.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 am

Maldar wrote:They are all available again on UOGameCodes.com.......as the complete package that Sir William described or individually.

we brought 10 bookcases for two of our homes and a stable for THB and a set of the earrings for the wife. The stable allows anyone to stable a pet without using any charges and house Co-owners can call a pet if in a rush.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 pm

So it's individual or package?

I'm not paying $30 each that's for sure.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:22 pm

The $30 token gives you one of each reward, so you get the entire set with one token. All of the individual rewards are for sale separately, too. The cost ranges from $2.00 for a weapon engraver to $12.50 for BOD book covers. Most items are $3.50.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby wild flower » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:48 pm

That's more like it -- Thanks Maldar, I sure appreciate it.

:D
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:34 am

wild flower wrote:That's more like it -- Thanks Maldar, I sure appreciate it.

:D

Ya I brought 5 of the bookcases as a birthday gift for the wife, her's is the 24th of April. 3.25 x 5 = 16.25.

The girls gave me anther $30 as a gift, so I brought 5 more bookcases for the other keep, a set of earrings, for the wife, [wish you got all five with that purchase and not have to pick just one] a stable for THB tower, its just inside the door hidden by the wall. Allows anyone to stable a pet, but only co owners can call a pet.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Maldar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:01 am

You are most welcome, Wild Flower. :)

Aren't you in school? How is it going? When are your classes over for this session? What is your major (assuming you are in college)?

Nosy, aren't I? :lol:
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:20 pm

Yes Maldar I'm in college to be a teacher and I don't get any breaks. I have to go through the summer too. I get a two week break in the end of summer but that's all I get for a real summer.

Classes are going great and still pulling 4.0. Got invited to join the honor society recently too. I'm so excited about that because I haven't been a 4.0 since sophomore in high school. I have to work harder now because the program I'm in changed the grading scale. What most people are used to is 100 - 90 = A, 89-80 = B, etc... ---- my new grading scale is 100 - 96 = A, 95 - 91 = B, etc.... much harder to get those A's but I'm still doing it so far.

Now you all know why I don't play much. I miss you all dearly and wish you all my best in game and life.

WF :flower:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Return to General Discussion