HEY!!

Talk about anything that's clean.

HEY!!

Postby SirKnight » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Just want to say hello to everyone in PAS. I will tell you a little about myself so you know a little about me. I started playing UO when it first came out. I took a break from it for a long time when i join the military. I was in the military for awhile as a combat engineer I been to Iraq a couple times. I’m out of the military do to some stuff that happen over sea. I playing UO again but it change so much it hard to even keep it but it is still very fun. I’m still trying to read up on everything again. Not too sure what to say about myself. PAS for the most part seem really fun. I hope i can join sometime soon ^^ I normal play on Sir Knight or James my other chars are Devil dog , Little Devil , Parn. If you see me on say hello to me.
SirKnight
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:40 am

Welcome to the Forum Sir Knight! Always a thrill to see folks returning to UO. From our chats I understand you are disable due to your service overseas and received a medical retirement. And that you have what you called DTL, did I get that right, or was it DLT? Can you explain what that is to me as I am somewhat lost, something to do with memory? Again welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing you more in game with us Sir.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 am

Nice to meet ya.
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Maldar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Looking forward to meeting you in-game. Thank you for your military service! We appreciate it.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby SirKnight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey Lord Drakelord! DTL?? I think you are talking about when i said I have TBI. I was a combat engineer in the military. My job was to make bombs and disarm them. TBI stands for Traumatic brain injury (occurs when an outside force traumatically injures the brain. Traumatic brain injury is defined as damage to the brain resulting from external mechanical force, such as rapid acceleration or deceleration, impact, blast waves, or penetration by a projectile.) I dont like talk about it im sure it not to hard to put together. Dont get mad at me if i forget i dont know a name or forget a number. lol im not trying to trust me if i could remeber it i would I just forget alot of stuff norml just small stufff. ANY HOW! Thanks for the welcome!
SirKnight
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby CannabisKing » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Welcome to PAS, or soon to-be PAS. Lil insight on your TBI.
I had it for almost 10 yr's, well all the after affects of it. When ya started to talk bout it and what your dealing with, I felt your pain once again. I was hit and killed by a drunk driver while I was in the Army Rangers in Fort Beining GA.
After 22 yr's I still have some smaller more manageble issues I deal with on a day-day time frame. I go back in for surgery on both my leg's July 1st.
But anywho, Glad your aboard PAS and many tks for your service's.
CannabisKing
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 am

ahh I understand now! In 94, [two yrs after I retired] a little old lady in a HUGE car ran a red light hitting my Van on the right side, the van roll across four other cars before coming to a stop upright facing the direction I had come from. To this day I have a HUGE problem with memory and I am forever forgetting things, if not for my notes and family I be lost ever day. I am a BIG fan of Seat Belts!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion