So this one time AFTER Band camp.....

Talk about anything that's clean.

So this one time AFTER Band camp.....

Postby Taylanna » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Our band director made us do this awful assignment! I stayed there until 6:10 eastern when everyone else got to leave 10 minutes before.
Well I get my stuff together, I notice the little cute pee-wee football midgets and the stupid soccer players... I was going to my car and see people huddling around my car. I didn't think of anything so I went to my car and they moved over, I opened the door, threw in my piccolo case, turned on my car, rolled down my sun roof and noticed I had a HUGE crack and shatterness of my windshield!! I looked at the two elderly men who were huddling over my car before. I smiled at them and asked what happened? One proceeded to inform me a Soccer ball hit my car but he saved it from the windshield, then another man came up to me and asked me if everything was alright. I was crying by this time. I looked at my windshield and he was shocked. "It hit that hard?" He questioned. I was now really upset, he watched my car get murdered! I nodded and now I'm panicking... I called Judas, crying... He rushed up to the school. Looked at my car and you could tell he was a little annoyed. The assistant coach came up to the car, asked what the fuss was about and I told him a soccer ball had hit my windshield. He looked at me, then at the car told me "I should not have parked there." Judas looked at him and looked at the goal. "Your goal should NOT be there, kicking balls toward the parking lot? These cars are worth more then your whole team!" Judas began to explain. The assistant coach told me "It was my fault because I was parked there." I was parked in the same parking spot since 7 of this morning, my car did not move an inch! They started practice at 5 PM, in the time frame of 5pm - 6pm my car was hit by a stupid soccer ball! We're getting it fixed tomorrow, It's a "Unnecessary Birthday Gift" Judas informed me. Eh atleast I get another birthday present :D haha.
Last edited by Taylanna on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Horizon » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 am

That is when you tee up a golfball at the coach's car. When you hit it, and you will after the 10th shot, explain that he shouldn't have parked there.
Horizon
Healer
Healer

Postby Maldar » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 am

Of course, if a soccer ball can break your windshield, they may have done you a favor. Just think of what might have happened had you hit a butterfly at 50 mph! :lol:
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Taylanna » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 am

lol Today Judas was taking me to Band, cause I was scared to drive my car with a weird windshield and a bird hit his car :P I thought it was pretty funny. He told me the world is out to get me.
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:48 pm

I think I would have parked under the goal the next day.
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 pm

That was good Tevvin. Park it in the goal next time, seems they have a hard time getting the ball in it. Sounds like fun though, lets go drive golf balls at the coaches car in the adjacent field. I am probably still good for 100 plus yards, and I have a nasty slice. I am sure I have a good excuse :twisted:
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Taylanna » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:20 pm

The best thing happened! They moved their soccer goal after hitting both of the coaches cars shattering their windshields and then denting the persons car who kicked the ball at mine. His door was dented in a little by a soccer ball :D Oh i was so happy when I heard it. Judas on the other hand was enjoying the golfing practice joke
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 pm

and karma reared its beautiful head and struck the enemies down ....

*grins*

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Irwin Hunter » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Maybe these kids need glasses. Sounds like they have an incredible knack for kicking soccer balls into everything but the goals.
Heh, maybe you should park a car in the goal, they might WIN a game.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:07 am

Maybe they use the pattened Jim West technique;

Shoot now, shoot later, shoot some more, then maybe ask a question.
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Return to General Discussion