Tower spot...

Talk about anything that's clean.

Tower spot...

Postby Farimir » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am

So I was walking around all of the lands and I have seen a lot of spots for large homes, but I also found a spot for a tower. My question is how many spots out there?

Are they still next to impossilbe to get or are they a dime a dozen now? I have been farming gold so I can buy a tower deed, but if they are a dime a dozen maybe I will take a break.
Farimir
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am

Lots of places in Tram, Malas, Fel, even Tokuno for towers.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Maldar » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 am

If you are talking about Ter Mur, there are but a few spots open and none that I could find where I could get in the right position to place an 18x18 but I was able to place a tower. The only spots open in Ter Mur, at the moment, are Southeast of the Royal City. I understand that there will be an additional area opened up after some events take place.

If you do go looking for a spot to build in Ter Mur, make sure you lure the horses off of the spot and kill them in the woods, other wise they will drive you insane while trying to use your house placement tool. There can be nothing in the way, including animals and other humans. For some reason, there are a LOT of horses in the Ter Mur countryside.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Farimir » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 pm

No this one is in Fel by Yew. I had a feeling with the 1 house per account and all the new lands there was prolly a lot of places for towers and the like
Farimir
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Maldar » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:46 pm

I don't know about Fel, but Malas has many, many spots that an 18x18 will fit, let alone a tower.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Return to General Discussion