Prob's w/ uoa map

Talk about anything that's clean.

Prob's w/ uoa map

Postby CannabisKing » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 am

Haven a issue with the download of uoa map. I do know that its not updated anymore, but I still ran it on old comp, but cant get it to fully download on new comp. Is there anything I can do or anything that someone can walk me threw?
CannabisKing
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Maldar » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 pm

If you are having trouble getting the entire program to download before it times out or something, I use Free Download Manager for all of my downloads. Unlike a "regular" download, this program saves what it already has downloaded and begins where it left off if the download timed out, quit, whatever. It also seems to download much faster. Here is the link to get it. It is free to use, safe and reliable.

http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby CannabisKing » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:00 am

Many tks. :}
CannabisKing
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Maldar » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:15 am

You're welcome. Let me know if it solved your problem.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby CannabisKing » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 am

Im sry too say but its a no go on the uoa map. But i gotta say, I will use the DLM. When I try and download the uoa map, it stops after the 2nd download and then shuts off. So I cant get a full download, And I do know why, cuz its not updated anymore. Let me ask ya a question. Would it work if I had someone send me the program it self? If someone sent it too me thru icq or some other means? ya think it would work?
CannabisKing
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Maldar » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Ewww.....you just went over my head. Anybody else know?
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion