Hi!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hi!

Postby Moridin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:58 am

So my wife would say it's impossible for any subject with me involved to be kept clean, but I'll give it a shot...

Hi everyone! I've been away from UO for almost 4 years and just started up again about a week ago. It's nice being back! My friend Threnody told me I should come join PAS, and after looking through the website a little and coming on some turkey hunts, here I am! Tarie guilded me to PAR last night and hopefully I am here to stay.

I'm mostly a PvM player, and am looking forward to Gauntlets and other larger scale encounters. I have yet to do any of the dungeon content from AoS forward really, aside from Fan Dancer Dojo. I can occasionally be talked into bringing an alt for some PvP, but it isn't usually my thing.

Thanks for letting me in! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Moridin
Moridin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Ciara » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Welcome to the guild! It was great to have you on our turkey hunts. Thanks very much for all the heals and rezzes!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Hey you fit right in with most of us. I don't pvp and rarely go to any CS in Fel. I been to a few but always in areas where you can escape and not in dungeons.

I enjoy PvM and love the turkey event so far. Glad I was able to help you with your armor/uniform last night as the stuff you had on was not that good. Just keep it insured and keep at least 50k to 100k in loose gold in the bank as some nights we get hit hard and end up with a lot of death robes in our packs.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Moridin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:Hey you fit right in with most of us. I don't pvp and rarely go to any CS in Fel. I been to a few but always in areas where you can escape and not in dungeons.

I enjoy PvM and love the turkey event so far. Glad I was able to help you with your armor/uniform last night as the stuff you had on was not that good. Just keep it insured and keep at least 50k to 100k in loose gold in the bank as some nights we get hit hard and end up with a lot of death robes in our packs.

Yes thank you very much for the gear! The old stuff was just some things I threw together from what was left of my old gear and some loot my dad got and a piece or two I'd bought off vendors to get over 100 LRC. Now it's goldfarming for artifacts! woot!
Moridin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Threnody » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Hehe, hey you! Great to see ya in green finally! :P
Threnody
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Cerberus A » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Welcome aboard.
Cerberus A
Healer
Healer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Moridin wrote:
Lord Drakelord wrote:Hey you fit right in with most of us. I don't pvp and rarely go to any CS in Fel. I been to a few but always in areas where you can escape and not in dungeons.

Yes thank you very much for the gear! The old stuff was just some things I threw together from what was left of my old gear and some loot my dad got and a piece or two I'd bought off vendors to get over 100 LRC. Now it's goldfarming for artifacts! woot!

So your Dad plays also? Great!!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Moridin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:

Yes, he's waiting to see what I think before he comes poking around to join. :)
Moridin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 am

Moridin wrote:
Lord Drakelord wrote:

Yes, he's waiting to see what I think before he comes poking around to join. :)

well be sure to tell him they are all BIG kids like him ;) I'm 58 and been playing UO since 99. But if you ask KD he will tell you we are all 12. Tiger is 13 :) LOL.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Ariel Joy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:17 am

Hey Drakelord, I think he means our rl ages not how we act!!!!!!

And we would love to have your dad join us Moridin. PAS is people of all ages in real life. In the game, we are all just kids playing together.
Ariel Joy
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to General Discussion