Spellweaving quest help

Talk about anything that's clean.

Spellweaving quest help

Postby LoL/Myst » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Guys,

I need a little help with the Spellweaving quest. I'm to the point where i have to go to a Ilsh dungeon and kill a few guys, but for the life of me, I can't find anywhere (google, stratics, UOGuide) how to get to this darn dungeon. I checked the rune library with no luck.

Would any with knowledge of the quest be willing to babysit my new spellweaver long enough to get the kills? I've got trade skills out that wazoo that would just love to be used to create a payment!
LoL/Myst
Healer
Healer

Postby Ciara » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:15 pm

I suggest that you might want to ask for help in either ventrilo or alliance chat, right after the regular event. If people are willing, you can do the quest in about 10 minutes, if you get a bard and a mage, maybe a tamer mage to help. It isn't easy to get there, and I would recommend having someone show you. The location is in Ilshinar, and runes cannot be marked.

I asked after an event about a week ago, and a few kind folks helped me do it.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:56 pm

I will be in game tonight after work...If I see ya holler in ally chat I can help you...like Ciara said it doesn't take long...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby LoL/Myst » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Great! I really appreciate it. I spent quite a while trying to figure it out myself with no luck. Although from what I have read, that is probably for the best, as this character probably wouldnt have much chance of surviving ... cant quite cast EVs yet and I'm not sure the level of provoke they require.

I'll look for you tonight.
-Dave
LoL/Myst
Healer
Healer

Postby LoL/Myst » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Update:

Damien, i might not be able to make it tonight. My wife reminded me on the way home that I'm being dragged to the Symphony tonight. Hopefully I'll be back by 9pm CST, but no way to tell.

If I get back around that time and your still on I'll check to see if you are still available. Thanks again for the offer.
LoL/Myst
Healer
Healer

Return to General Discussion