Describe Your Most-Desired Weapon

Talk about anything that's clean.

Describe Your Most-Desired Weapon

Postby Maldar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi gang,

I have been wanting to play around with Imbuing some weapons but I can't decide which properties would be the most desirable and I don't want to waste the better ingredients. As a favor to me, would you please describe the weapon that you would most want (a reasonable weapon, not one with all 50% properties, etc.) and rank the properties you would want on it? (eg: Say the weapon absolutely must have Spell Channeling. Then SC would be your number one pick in your rankings of properties.) You folks would sure help me a lot if you'll do this for me.

Thanks, in advance.

Maldar
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Maldar!

You might want to talk to Badgirl Evilbow AKA Carnes the Wise about what she has been imbuing. She has been making some really incredible armor and weapons for people, including bows.

For my archer, I love to have slayer weapons, and I prefer balanced weapons with swing speed increase, mana leech, and damage increase. I actually don't know how many properties you can get. Other things I have looked for in my bows are hit lower defense, and hit chance increase.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby BadgirlXalan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

:P all depends on what the fighter is going to be fighting. Like ciara said, having a nice slayer weapon for each type or super slayer type is a good idea. Super slayers take Relics and normal slayers take white pearl so both are kinda pricey so might want to stick with specific slayers for what your fighting. Now leeches are very popular as a mod, I use sampire so dont need life leech but having Mana leech is great for refilling my mana for special attacks. Stamina leech is good too but i usually dont use it since my dexers either use red potions or Divine Fury to refill stamina. some like to think having a bunch of Hit spells/effects is good but they take alot of room.
BadgirlXalan
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:59 pm

hands down, it has to be the infamous spell channeling goober slapper (with a +100 flee).

that way I can run up, slap a goober and one hit kill them, and if they survive the first shot, I flee with gm flee.

:)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: ....

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 pm

KDSonoma wrote:hands down, it has to be the infamous spell channeling goober slapper (with a +100 flee).

that way I can run up, slap a goober and one hit kill them, and if they survive the first shot, I flee with gm flee.

KD

slapping goobers huh?....must have to hit yourself an aweful lot...that has got to be fun...slap youself then try to outrun yourself...LOL...I can see KD running around NJ screaming "GET AWAY FROM ME"!!!!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

the funny part is I usually cant catch me anyways. Im just slippery like that.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: ....

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:25 pm

KDSonoma wrote:the funny part is I usually cant catch me anyways. Im just slippery like that.

KD

HAHA!!!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Maldar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks, everybody. I guess what I asked doesn't have a base answer. I had guessed as much.

KD, I can't find "Flee" on my Imbuing list......maybe I need 121 Imbuing? I'm already pretty good at fleeing. Perhaps 100% Flee on a weapon will allow me to just smack 'em without having to leave the comfort of my Tower.

(Being under the influence of heavy-duty pain killers, that is as clever as I can get at the moment......pretty bad, eh?)
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 am

welll Maldar the reason it doesnt show on imbuing is its a special game code thats built in to measure the players actual desire to run like heck at the first sign of trouble.

I happen to be very gifted in that, to the point that I used to have a macro that would yell "sacrifice yourselves and save the King" and then I recalled. ROFL.

So u got it or u dont :)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 am

Hmmm...maybe that is why it took me so long to get Elder...I always heard "Sacrifice the King and save yourselves" so I recalled out...LOL
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Maldar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:38 pm

ROTFL :laughing5: at you guys!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 pm

what was your former rank, Damien? *smiles*

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 pm

ROFL ROFL
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Go ahead demote damien...I will never tell my alts..LOL...oh damn you gave me that account...LOL
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 am

rofl true I even have their names on a spreadsheet to help remember!

I can see it now .... "Damien needs 5 name change tokens!"

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion